What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R2 | Sat | Tigers 20-12 Warriors | Leichhardt

R2: WST v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ladmate

Bench
Lol Skeepe. Knows the Raiders lost fair and square, so turns his aim to the Tigers.

Not the best win, but it's Round 2. It doesn't indicate form for the season, and I am confident Tigers will show a lot more in the later rounds.

Considering how depleted our pack is, I'll take any win we can get, but boy that one was ugly. String a few of them together and we'll be in good stead when all our players return from injury.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Warriors are useless. They never have two decent years in a row. Won't come close to making the eight this year. Tigers even with multiple injuries look like a top 4 team. My prediction of an all Sydney top 4 is coming true.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors spine is Hohaia, Maloney, Seymour, Heremaia, Berrigan - those guys would all struggle to rate in the top 8 players in their position.

Warriors will struggle this year.

Gaba

First Grade
the sheens factor once again

He was on the side line after halftime, yelling out his game plan to marshall which got the tigers home

The 18th Man

Juniors
I made it to this game - what a great night! Love the old grounds. The crowd was great, the atmosphere a reminder of what makes a night out at the footy great.

The game itself was very good. Both sides surprised me in their approach given the slippery conditions but it made for great viewing. As great as Benji is, damn he can make it hard on some of his outside men. With that said, you take the good with the bad with Benji as he we will you games more often than he will lose them nowadays. The Tigers minus a couple handy backrowers showed me they have the depth in the forwards required to win this competition as long as Marshall and Farrah remain healthy. They will continue to improve.

New Zealand were good, they made some familiar errors though Cleary will know they aren't far off playing some winning rugby league. Against a lower ranked side, they get the win last night. They were up against a duo as good as any in the game in Marshall and Farrah in which they took the game away from NZ.

A great night out.

Warriors are useless. They never have two decent years in a row. Won't come close to making the eight this year. Tigers even with multiple injuries look like a top 4 team. My prediction of an all Sydney top 4 is coming true.

Obviously Storm don't count...

Rich102

Staff member
I made it to this game - what a great night! Love the old grounds. The crowd was great, the atmosphere a reminder of what makes a night out at the footy great.

The game itself was very good. Both sides surprised me in their approach given the slippery conditions but it made for great viewing. As great as Benji is, damn he can make it hard on some of his outside men. With that said, you take the good with the bad with Benji as he we will you games more often than he will lose them nowadays. The Tigers minus a couple handy backrowers showed me they have the depth in the forwards required to win this competition as long as Marshall and Farrah remain healthy. They will continue to improve.

New Zealand were good, they made some familiar errors though Cleary will know they aren't far off playing some winning rugby league. Against a lower ranked side, they get the win last night. They were up against a duo as good as any in the game in Marshall and Farrah in which they took the game away from NZ.

A great night out.

Ivan? Is that you?

Latest posts