What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R20 | Fri | Storm 26-6 Broncos | AAMI

R20: MEL v BRI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pigskin

Juniors
Controversial call there but the Broncos deserve to draw level.

Been a tough game out there so far, Storm have been at their best defensively. However the Broncos have really dominated proceedings with the ball. Will be interesting to see what happens in the second half.

Also a major F**k You to Bellamy and his wing selections. I had Duffie down as an absolute special.

Duffie was injured in the warm up ... Champion came in for him

O'Neill has always looked the goods to me ... dunno what has stunted his growth ... I don't care to look up their ages, but all things being equal I would take O'Neill over Duffie

Oink !

Hoggy

Bench
Duffie was injured in the warm up ... Champion came in for him

O'Neill has always looked the goods to me ... dunno what has stunted his growth ... I don't care to look up their ages, but all things being equal I would take O'Neill over Duffie

Oink !

As a Melbourne member (who is up on the GC for the AFL tomorrow and is filthy at not being t this game live), I can assure you that Matt Duffie is a far better player, and prospect, than O'Neill.

Broncos came out slow and gifted an easy try, after 20 mins both sides were forcing errors on each other through good defence.

I saw the Melbourne try(have it live streamed) it was pretty soft, but I didn't see broncos try.

Hoping Storm can get the win, I need a perfect round to retain the lead.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Clearly, the dominant forward pack (Broncos) and have had the better of field position and possession but whether that converts into points in the second half will be the deciding factor as the Storm have defended well.

Pigskin

Juniors
As a Melbourne member (who is up on the GC for the AFL tomorrow and is filthy at not being t this game live), I can assure you that Matt Duffie is a far better player, and prospect, than O'Neill.

can we buy O'Neill on the cheap then please ;-) ... i disagree

Oink !

ps and bad luck on having to watch the fumbleball tomorrow ... the Suns :lol: what a joke they are up here

Can we have him ? we have wingers that can catch at all lol.

Latest posts