What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R20 | Sat | Sharks 0-18 Knights | Toyota

R20: CRO v NEW

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shane1970

Juniors
penalised for a not-high tackle following a 2m forward pass. not our night already.
I dont wanna sound like Skeepe - but fair dinkum - Snowden drops it - rules a sharks feed - and then giuves a scrum penalty against us - all we need is a tryu from those two BULLSHIT calls

Matt23

Staff member
The problem with the refs is, they have zero accountability [/Skeepe]

jonno_knights

Juniors
Newcastle can't help that the opposition played shit. Can only play whats in front of you. Completed 90% of their sets. Would have scored a lot more points if they werent on the back of an 8-3 first half penalty count and a few dodgy calls. Never really got out of 1st gear in the second half. Mullen tends to kill our attack though.

M2D2

Bench
It was an ugly boring game. I dont think ive ever been that disinterested in watching my team play.
Uck.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Sounded boring, but who cares, 2 points. We lost pretty by the same margin this year so don't give a faaarck....

Latest posts