What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R21 | Sat | Cowboys 30-18 Panthers | DFS

R21: NQL v PEN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
My concern is defence.

2 rookies (Walker and Seijka) ontop of Walsh and Purtell. Makes both our halves and wingers probable liabilities in defence.

In attack it will be great if the ball never goes to the right wing. But a much stronger side barely beat the Cowboys 5 weeks ago, with Adrian Purtell managing to turn a game pretty much dominated by the Panthers into a close match.

Didgi

Will Malaki Watene-Zelezniak ever get a go Panthers fans? Must be better than some options.

Anywho, I think we'll win, particularly if Lewis is out.

Big Pete

Referee
Ok I should have said couple of years... but both those players were still over 2 years ago.

We can thank Adrian Purtell for holding back the debuts of multiple players. Last year he was clearly outclassed in the backs and still managed to hold players out of the team. Then when blokes who had covered injuries had proven themselves better, he just got moved to the second row and kept some young second rowers from being called up when injuries hit.

I was just being a smart ass, it's good to see Penrith bring through some more juniors. :)

Anymore word on Lewis?

mxlegend99

Referee
I was just being a smart ass, it's good to see Penrith bring through some more juniors. :)

Anymore word on Lewis?
You were technically righ. Although I did think it was closer to 3 years. Felt like forever between players making debuts. Fatiaki was an unlikely player to debut aswell, I would have expected Jesse Sene-Lefao ahead of him.

Shane Elford confirmed to one of the Panthers Forum mods at a pre-game function that he would be playing tonight.

Big Pete

Referee
It's a shame Gibb suffered an injury early on in the season. Watching him play for Norths last season reminded me a lot of Gillett in the previous year. At least Weston proved an effective Qld Cup purchase.

HowHigh

Coach
Can see this going to golden point and panthers will win..lets see if my lucky streak continues

typicalfan

Coach
Speaking of little players. Tim Dengate the Toyota Cup Panthers halfback. My Grandmother is taller than him!

Latest posts