What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sun | Knights 40-8 Raiders | Ausgrid

R22: NEW v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
How's Dugans Proactive treatment going? Is he in?

Sometimes I wonder why Dugan cops it for being forced by team doctors to withdraw due to a boil, yet guys who have pulled out of games this year due to, among other trivial reasons, tonsilitis get off scot free.

Then I realise that it's jealousy, and it all makes sense.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh wonderful. The referees are Brett Suttor, who was dropped for screwing the Raiders so badly against the Dragons, and Steve Lyons. Steve Lyons. Steve f**king Lyons!

How the f**k is this arseclown still in first grade? Seriously, after his performance last night questions have to be asked about him.

This is honestly the worst pairing of referees since the two referee system. In a battle of wits between these two and Harry Dunne and Lloyd Christmas, I'd put absolutely everything I own on Harry & Lloyd.

f**k!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Newcastle Knights v Canberra Raiders
Sunday 7 August 2011, kickoff 2:00pm; Ausgrid Stadium
TV: Live FOX Sports 2+2HD; Live Radio: ABC + Networks
Referees: Brett Suttor and Steve Lyons; Touch Judges: Russell Turner and Luke Phillips; Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Knights: 1. Kurt Gidley (c) 2. James McManus 3. Junior Sa'u 4. Adam MacDougall 5. Akuila Uate 6. Ryan Stig 7. Jarrod Mullen 8. Evarn Tuimavave 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Antonio Kaufusi 11. Chris Houston 12. Neville Costigan 13. Joel Edwards
Interchange (from): 14. Matt Hilder 15. Richie Fa'aoso 16. Cameron Ciraldo 17. Zane Tetevano 18. Keith Lulia
Raiders: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Josh McCrone 7. Sam Williams 8. Brett White 9. Alan Tongue (c) 10. David Shillington 11. Josh Papalii 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom
Interchange (from): 14. Glen Buttriss 15. Josh Miller 16. Danny Galea 17. Dane Tilse 18. Joe Picker 19. Sam Mataora

NRL Teams R22: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21698

Other grades: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21715

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Those are some shocking refs though. Cracking reference to Dumb and Dumber though Skeepe.

Haffa

Is that former Roosters Luke Philips running the lines? He played a few games for Canberra, Skeepe, perhaps he'll help you out.

shane1970

Juniors
Oh wonderful. The referees are Brett Suttor, who was dropped for screwing the Raiders so badly against the Dragons, and Steve Lyons. Steve Lyons. Steve f**king Lyons!

How the f**k is this arseclown still in first grade? Seriously, after his performance last night questions have to be asked about him.

This is honestly the worst pairing of referees since the two referee system. In a battle of wits between these two and Harry Dunne and Lloyd Christmas, I'd put absolutely everything I own on Harry & Lloyd.

f**k!
:lol:
The whingeing starts already, about the refs - and gee it's only four or five days out from kick off - can't wait for actual game time rants.

Jobdog

Live Update Team

f**k!
... and I thought Gavin Badger and Tony Three Names were a bad combination :crazy:

Hutty1986

Immortal
I like how he brings up the Dragons game yet the Raiders had every 50/50 call go their way in the second half of that game.

This should be a good clash I reckon, Newcastle by 8

Silent Knight

First Grade
This thread is going to be comedy gold on Sunday afternoon thanks to Skeepe :lol:

Knights by 6 off the back of a dubious ref decision in the 70th minute.

I like how he brings up the Dragons game yet the Raiders had every 50/50 call go their way in the second half of that game.

This should be a good clash I reckon, Newcastle by 8

lmao. You had that game handed to you on a platter pinhead, and you still lost.

Piss off choker.

this thread will be so good it should be on the main page not in game day spoilers.

if i had to choose between watching the game or this thread i'd pick this thread.

can't wait.

Noname36

First Grade
Hhmm we have a habit of getting beaten by shit teams that we should beat. I'll still go Knights by 4 though.

Latest posts