What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Fri | Panthers 18-32 Tigers | Centrebet

R23: PEN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gronkathon

First Grade
I read on the WT forum that Jennings has been dropped for disciplinary reasons sourcing Geyer on MMM as the source.

Can anyone shed light onto this as it is afantasy football decision

gronkathon

First Grade
One would imagine either Moylan or Coote but given Elford was named at fullback for Windsor he could be an option.

That or if Lewis is back move VaiVai to the back and Smith to centre

mxlegend99

Referee
1. Coote 2. Gordon 3. Jennings 4. Tahu 5. Earl 6. Burns 13. Lewis

FFS!
I pretty much rate that as our full strength backline. The 1-4 without doubt are the top 4 choices. So we're seriously running out a reserve grade backline tonight.

It's hard to see our backline having many/any points in them.

to_ddeath

Coach
Jennings stood down. Tigs to have a field day. Changed my pick, bleeding obvious Panters are gonna get done here now...

T.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If wests are serious they should do this in a canter. However these are generally games thy we don't turn up in i.e against souffs earlier in the year.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Complacency the biggest danger for sure. If Sheens, Farah & Benji haven't got together earlier this week and then again today to talk about the importance of this game, given the two teams' history, then they're kidding themselves. If we're fair dinkum, we beat them 20+ easily.

thommo4pm

Coach
I don't know where Penrith will score points tonight.
A young kid at 5/8 outside a nothing halfback. Coote, Gordon, Jennings all out. Burns also out, I just can't see Penrith getting across the line.

thommo4pm

Coach
Add Lewis to the list of players out also.

The Tigers will only need 10 points here tonight to win this match.

skeepe

Immortal
Bugger, I would have much preferred to watch the other game. Oh well, this could be ok too.

Latest posts