What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Dragons 12-20 Roosters | WIN

R23: STI v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters
Sunday 14 August 2011, kickoff 3:00pm; WIN Stadium, Wollongong
TV: Delayed Ch 9, 4:00pm; Live Radio: 2GB, ABC + Networks
Referees: Ben Cummins and Gerard Sutton; Touch Judges: Luke Potter and Adam Reid; Video Referee: Russell Smith

Dragons: 1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Mark Gasnier 4. Matt Cooper (c) 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c) 8. Dan Hunt 9. Nathan Fien 10. Michael Weyman 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Matt Prior
Interchange (from): 14. Jon Green 15. Trent Merrin 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. Dean Young
Roosters: 1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Sam Perrett 3. Joseph 'BJ' Leilua 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Phil Graham 6. Todd Carney 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jason Ryles 9. Jake Friend 10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 11. Braith Anasta (c) 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Nate Myles
Interchange: 14. Anthony Mitchell 15. Mose Masoe 16. Brad Takairangi 17. Lama Tasi

NRL Teams R23: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21764

Other grades: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21774

yep I heard that too (back spasm from last week)...I think they need to play him. They need to bring their A-game, thump the chooks and get some confidence back.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just checking in with Chookie before discussion gets underway, is it OK to chat about Carney and Co.?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I dont see why not.

I know its going to be my go-to excuse after the thumping :D
Well that would be called trolling. ;-)

P.S. I think this will be closer then you think. I'll be happy with a one point win.

to_ddeath

Coach
This could be an ugly win with Sow unlikely to play. Hope to hell that Stanley gets a call up in to No.6 alongside Hornby...

T.

I'll settle for a performance where the players atleast put in effort and maybe they'll even score a try.

roosters are over $6 to win this one. Cant remember longer odds for a league game

We were paying about $5.50 against Melbourne in 2007, I got on them at $5 and won a few dollars but we won't get close on sunday.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Just so we're clear, the sidline for Brett Morris is considered to to be the top of the hill/top of the comleted section of the western grandtsand.

HowHigh

Coach
Tempting to put some on roosters to win, it would ease the pain a little if we lost....but I really can't see that happening