What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Dragons 12-20 Roosters | WIN

R23: STI v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

isaiah

Bench
in the bigger picture, ie the season, dragons fans must be worrying if bennett leaving the club for personal gain of money and the chance to coach 3 different clubs to premierships, might mean that he is having trouble motivating his men to play for him right now

Saints fan

Juniors
Not feeling really confident at all now. We are going to have to do a Souths on the Roosters to win this game.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Here we go cheating f**king refs again

Thats a try every day of the week and then Boyd drops the ball and Mini gets sinned binned.

f**k off Dragon loving NRL

Roosterphin1

Juniors
f**k I hate the NRL....its so rigged it aint funny.

The Dragons were getting beat so the Roosters get a dud call of NO try when they are given all the time. Then Mini sinned binned when Boyd drops the ball cold

f**king cheats

johns_reds

First Grade
i hate watching inconsistent refs, it ruins the game, i don't mind if that is a sin bin for every call similar, but the issue is you see 2-3 a week that never get the bin, but in this instance it does, refs love the dragons

ceagle

Bench
Dragons can thank the refs if they win this one, they have completely spun the momentum.

Merge under pressure on their own line so they're given a relieving soft penalty, I've seen this show before.

edit.

And they've scored from it :lol: can't do anything but laugh anymore.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Here we go again.....you could almost bet on this it is so predictable

Just like last years GF we have been bent over and farked by the refs again

Latest posts