What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Raiders 18-47 Rabbitohs | Canberra

R23: CAN v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galeforce

Bench
thanks for celebrating 1971 ! just like celebrating 2010 , both past history.

As for current history , i will celebrate Souths coming back from 20 down against the chokers two weeks ago. That is fresh in my memory and a good one!! haw haw haw

bileduct

Coach
thanks for celebrating 1971 ! just like celebrating 2010 , both past history.

As for current history , i will celebrate Souths coming back from 20 down against the chokers two weeks ago. That is fresh in my memory and a good one!! haw haw haw
Cherry picking forty years of mediocrity and that's the best you can come up with?

Galeforce

Bench
YES most recent and pretty good!!
I can also play the non cherry picking game
Souths 20 premierships , however most of you cannot stand that game and instead want to cherry pick their own timeframes. Take all time or take no time.
Meantime, YES winning at StM home ground after being down 20-0 will stand for a long time as a great moment , especially since i had $1000 at the 5.7 winner odds.

Silent Knight

First Grade
YES most recent and pretty good!!
I can also play the non cherry picking game
Souths 20 premierships , however most of you cannot stand that game and instead want to cherry pick their own timeframes. Take all time or take no time.
Meantime, YES winning at StM home ground after being down 20-0 will stand for a long time as a great moment , especially since i had $1000 at the 5.7 winner odds.

Don't lie. LOL@50uff$ fans don't have a $1000.

hunters

Juniors
Anyhoo! Back to the game.

Really hope Langy gets Taylor running on the right hand side this week. Mad Dog did a real number of Croker last week and his confidence must be shot. If he has Williams inside him again, big Dave could run amok.

Anyhoo! Back to the game.

Really hope Langy gets Taylor running on the right hand side this week. Mad Dog did a real number of Croker last week and his confidence must be shot. If he has Williams inside him again, big Dave could run amok.

Croker had his worst game last week , I have no doubt he played injured though.

We'll just get Dugan to smash him again. :)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Tipped the Raiders. After last week's effort, I'm not really sure why :crazy:

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm uncomfortable with us leading the poll results...we usually do better when the haters think we'll lose.

Chance Mick Picker could make his debut from the bench.

Decision to be made after captains run today.

I think we need to have a dummy half back up as Tongue is battling an injury and Tongue is a crap No9. Not sure how Mick would go though.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm uncomfortable with us leading the poll results...we usually do better when the haters think we'll lose.
Well of course that's why players perform or not - they look at online polls and base their performance on the results. :crazy::crazy: