What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Raiders 18-47 Rabbitohs | Canberra

R23: CAN v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BunniesMan, there's a kink in your plan... your following games are actually against three teams in the top eight.

Canterbury on the other hand have Cronulla & Canberra, then just two games against teams in the top eight.

While granted, we have no chance either - simple law of averages states we're a far better chance.

blaza88z

Coach
I love the souths mentality and it never changes, year in and year out they're scraping to make the 8 whilst at the same time they're spruiking up next years chances, it's a continuous cycle which has been going on for the last 2 decades.

Raiders will win, souths would of been better off if the raiders won last week or something. There will be no complacency and at home the raiders will smash souths and put bunniesman to rest for the year 2011.

skeepe

Immortal
Anyone know what jersey Souffs will be wearing? I assume the NRL will again rule that both their home and away are too similar to the Raiders and force them to wear an alternate.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Anyone know what jersey Souffs will be wearing? I assume the NRL will again rule that both their home and away are too similar to the Raiders and force them to wear an alternate.
Souths farcical alternate is still primarily green so a colour clash will still occur. Although by memory they did play in some white thing a year or so ago. If we don't wear our home strip it will be a joke.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I would guess that they'll wear what their Toyota Cup side wears away from home, the same thing they've been forced to wear against Canberra the last few years.

The other option may be that Canberra wear their black away strip and Souths wear the minties jersey.

skeepe

Immortal
Souths farcical alternate is still primarily green so a colour clash will still occur. Although by memory they did play in some white thing a year or so ago. If we don't wear our home strip it will be a joke.

Yeah I know mate, hence the question.

Last year we wore our black away strip (which ironically has only ever been worn at home) and Souths wore an ugly white jersey. I'm guessing Souths will wear the same thing this year, but I really hope we wear the lime green.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I actually like souffs, and generally cheer for them, but their supporters in this place have really given me the shits. I can't believe the level of arrogance they can reach after 2 straight wins. Seeing their dreams shattered for yet another year would give a perverse kind of pleasure. And yes, there is a bit of still having the shits after the way they beat us in that. :p

redandgreenduck

Juniors
I actually like souffs, and generally cheer for them, but their supporters in this place have really given me the shits. I can't believe the level of arrogance they can reach after 2 straight wins. Seeing their dreams shattered for yet another year would give a perverse kind of pleasure. And yes, there is a bit of still having the shits after the way they beat us in that. :p
Bwahahahaha.....ok tosser

Galeforce

Bench

no problems mate. i can see the real reason you want the Raiders to thrash Souths. You fear them if they make the Finals and so you should.

skeepe

Immortal
These commentators are highlighting a problem with the NRL rules, not a mistake by the referee. There's no way that should ever be a try.