What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Sat | Roosters 36-25 Sharks | SFS

R24: SYD v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roboshark

Coach
Can't stand it when games require "square up" tries.

Surely the obstruction try and glaringly obvious gallen knock on could be called correct FFS.

Roosters are much more fired up than sharks. If only there were another 5 minutes of that half we could have seen some real hits!

Hopefully we carry the fire into the 2nd half, although knowing us we'll end up conceding in the first 5 minutes instead

mate it is the thing that shits me, and wories me to tell you the truth about the game...every game every week there are square ups..in trys, but particularly penalties. How many blow outs do you see in the penalty counts...they always end 8-7, 10-8 etc etc

every week...i dont see how the powers that be can turn a blind eye to it really

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yes Danish I agree, FFS who is paying these merkins? What we notice immediately they need 18 fken replays and still get it wrong hahaha

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Danish the refs will f**k us over again.

Had to laugh at Braiths comments "Ive seen it all now" Unfortunately this season we have

roboshark

Coach
nope got it...think we will need more than this though...when we are up by 40 I will start to think about relaxing

only think about it mind you

Chook Norris

First Grade
I was gonna ask why Kimmorley seems so pro-Sharks in every decision.. but then i realised who he played for