What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Sat | Titans 26-18 Raiders | Skilled

R24: GLD v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
there is about 20 people in the crowd, they don't have Prince or Bailey and we are looking like losing. There are massive problems at the club.

imasharkie

Coach
Daley and Belcher calling the game on Fox...what a joke and what a disgrace to even allow these two anywhere near a Raiders game. By their call Raiders should be up by 20 and half the Titans should be in the bin.
Wonder if Skeepe is creaming his pants listening to these two imbeciles laud Canberra.

bileduct

Coach
In all fairness they should have been given the try to Bird.

Croker gets penalised for jumping too early but it's okay for the Titans winger to run interference on Ferguson, that's horseshit.

skeepe

Immortal
Apparently I went too far. I'll try to tone it down this time.

When even the Fox commentators can see how crap that decision was, you know it was wrong. The refereeing has been nothing short of disgraceful. Several bullshit penalties to the Titans, several blatantly obvious penalties not awarded to the Raiders, one leading to a try.

It's a f**king disgrace, and it's the only reason the Titans are ahead.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought there was possibly even a question of an offside in that last try as well. Like perhaps the ref doubted his call on the Bird try and decided to "even it up".

It was a bad decision no doubt. We have been worse though.

Mr Saab

Referee
Apparently I went too far. I'll try to tone it down this time.

When even the Fox commentators can see how crap that decision was, you know it was wrong. The refereeing has been nothing short of disgraceful. Several bullshit penalties to the Titans, several blatantly obvious penalties not awarded to the Raiders, one leading to a try.

It's a f**king disgrace, and it's the only reason the Titans are ahead.

Thats fine, but whats the excuse for the other 21 games played this year? The Raiders have been shit in 2011