What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Sun | Tigers 31-12 Eels | SFS

R24: WST v PAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

haynenation

Juniors
tigers 24-12 with 9 to go but parra are coming home in my opinion,

hayne, hicks and smith r tearing them up so hopefully if they can just get some ball cause we can run on points to hopefully take this.

i know if we get 1 try we will definetly get another and go on to win. its just getting that try

wittyfan

Referee
tigers 24-12 with 9 to go but parra are coming home in my opinion,

hayne, hicks and smith r tearing them up so hopefully if they can just get some ball cause we can run on points to hopefully take this.

i know if we get 1 try we will definetly get another and go on to win. its just getting that try

Lol! Won't happen.

thommo4pm

Coach
Robbie Farah throws a shit load of forward passes from Dummy half, he seems to get away with it somehow.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
Haynes kicking game was atrocious today. Good win by the boys. Marshall was quality in the first half and moltzen had another great game at fullback.

Haynes kicking game was atrocious today. Good win by the boys. Marshall was quality in the first half and moltzen had another great game at fullback.

so hes running it back at the line at pace now and not just falling over or getting driven back?

hes support play needs work to,theres more players looking to offload outside of just benji :?

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: @ Hayne's "tackle" on Ayshford. Worst attempt at a tackle by anyone this season.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
so hes running it back at the line at pace now and not just falling over or getting driven back?

hes support play needs work to,theres more players looking to offload outside of just benji :?

He's still passing to his winger on kick returns but makes a few hitups later in the set. Chipped in with a couple of line breaks and was solid under the high ball. It wasnt a slater-like performance but he still played well from where I was sitting in bay 10.

super_coach

First Grade
Tigers defense was top shelve stuff, Parra made maybe one line break, Haynes kicking game was shocking, but I thought he laid some quality balls on, just a pity he dosnt have any targets to hit, Benji on the other hand has plenty of targets

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Tigers defense was top shelve stuff, Parra made maybe one line break, Haynes kicking game was shocking, but I thought he laid some quality balls on, just a pity he dosnt have any targets to hit, Benji on the other hand has plenty of targets
That's what I thought. We've been winning with our defence, Eels make it easier for us as they now have a no off-load rule I think (a Kearney thing), so taking the second phase element out of their game makes defending them a lot easier.

Only concern from the game is at times we seemed to lack respect for the Eels. Scored a couple of easy tries and built a nice lead then the silly stuff came out a bit, instead of just working through our sets. But that's the Tigers I guess.

gronkathon

First Grade
Comedy highlight was Eels running the inside runner play and hitting old man Burt.

Nothing better than watching that cancerous turd get hammered

Latest posts