What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Sat | Raiders 18-19 Panthers | Canberra

R25: CAN v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whoosh

Juniors
These games always remind me of the Golden Era of 90-91. Daley, Belcher, Meninga Stuart up against Alexander, Fittler, Geyer, Simmons.
The names have changed a bit but still....Galea, Robinson, Milne & McCrone up against Purtell, Weston, Seluini & Vaivai has a similar ring to it.
Panthers by 7.

timka4

Bench
These games always remind me of the Golden Era of 90-91. Daley, Belcher, Meninga Stuart up against Alexander, Fittler, Geyer, Simmons.
The names have changed a bit but still....Galea, Robinson, Milne & McCrone up against Purtell, Weston, Seluini & Vaivai has a similar ring to it.
Panthers by 7.
:lol::lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Panthers by 7.

The true entertainers of the NRL.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Alan's last home game. 30 year anniversary game with a host of ex club champions there. Penrith with little to play for except pride and the wooden spoon a big chance if we lose.

If we are not motivated for this then we truly are rooted. Heart says green head says penrith by 16.

f**k.

soc123_au

Staff member
Panthers by 4. The only points to come from Purts tripping over & landing on a loose ball. Either way we can all lol@50uffs tommorow.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought Thompson must have taken him with a closed fist swinging arm on the jaw from the way he went down. Was essentially a love tap. That was a great milkjob.

Latest posts