What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Sun | Broncos 22-10 Rabbitohs | Suncorp

R25: BRI v SOU

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

Hey Jase...run those numbers through your head again and tell us how many we have to beat the noughts by...farkin mental midget bwahahahahhah

Hey duck... run your team's mascot through your head again and tell us what it is...farkin mental midget bwahahahahhah

Bumble

First Grade
An unsurprising reality check for the Bunnies there against a quality side away from home

Pretty fair assessment. I was never expecting to win this one and after the Knights lost and Dragons won the only important thing from my point of view was that nobody got injured. Whoops..

Noa

First Grade
As I posted in the Souths forum wierd decision by Lang not to start with Inglis at 6. By the time Souths had worked out how to get him into the game it was over. May have hurt them out wide and not have changed a thing, but still...?

Latest posts