What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Sun | Broncos 22-10 Rabbitohs | Suncorp

R25: BRI v SOU

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galeforce

Bench
Brisbane, thank you! we owe you one and hopefully we can repay someday , but not this sunday.Souths by ONE+

Bumble

First Grade
I'm pretty worried about this game. I was confident against the Cowboys but we've got what, one win in 30 years in Brisbane? Could very easily be a repeat of last years scoreline. Thank god Taylor didn't get cited because he's always going to fire up against the Broncos (was our best player last time)

If we win this, we deserve to be in the finals. I'm pretty pessimistic, though.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Let the fun begin!

I've been invited to this game by some friends of ours who are mad Bunnies fans. Probably won't go, because it would entail missing the Saints game, but I may decide I'm sick of watching my mob humiliate themselves and turn up anyway. Will be a weird game for me, as if we topple the Warriors, I'll be cheering the Bunnies hard, but if we continue to dish up the same slop, I'll be cheering for the Broncos to protect our fragile grip on a finals spot.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Let the fun begin!

I've been invited to this game by some friends of ours who are mad Bunnies fans. Probably won't go, because it would entail missing the Saints game, but I may decide I'm sick of watching my mob humiliate themselves and turn up anyway. Will be a weird game for me, as if we topple the Warriors, I'll be cheering the Bunnies hard, but if we continue to dish up the same slop, I'll be cheering for the Broncos to protect our fragile grip on a finals spot.
There's room for both of us. Even if you lose both games us and Newcastle can't both pass you. Only one of us could.

I could live with the following: :D
7. Souths
8. St George

P.S. You're better at picking friends than you are picking footy teams.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If 2nd place wins in the first week, they go straight to the preliminary final - how is that not incentive.
3rd needs only 1 of the first 2 teams to lose to go straight through. That's happened every year for the last few years.

Snappy

Coach
Souffs are going to face a much stronger defence then they have in the last month. They wont score over 20 against it. Brisbane by 8.

BranVan3000

Coach
Souffs are going to face a much stronger defence then they have in the last month. They wont score over 20 against it. Brisbane by 8.
You're right, it'll be a tight game and I hope our defence is as tight as it was last time we played Broncos

blaza88z

Coach
3rd needs only 1 of the first 2 teams to lose to go straight through. That's happened every year for the last few years.

you really are an idiot, at first I thought it was a mystical illusion but now i'm convinced you're a deadset moron

you just need to say "brisbane are too good, have too many quality players and if they're on their game we will lose"

simple

BunniesMan

Immortal
you really are an idiot, at first I thought it was a mystical illusion but now i'm convinced you're a deadset moron

you just need to say "brisbane are too good, have too many quality players and if they're on their game we will lose"

simple
Brisbane won't win this game....

BunniesMan

Immortal
C'mon Broncos, finish this 50uff$ season once and for all.
Actually, if you guys lose to the Dogs, then Broncos v Souths becomes meaningless because then either way it would come down to round 26.

But I'm predicting you'll lose to the dogs AND we'll beat Brisbane.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Why rely on other teams? If they finish 2nd, they are GUARANTEED a prelim final spot if they win in round one. And if they finished third, as unlikely as it is, they could still go out. I don't see 7 and 8 beating 1 and 2 this year. 8 definitely won't, no matter who it is, and 7 is well against the odds - especially if it's the Cows.

Brisbane will be fired up. They want 2nd, and they will want revenge for the swimming pool loss.

And Souths should back themselves anyway, the way their fans have been going on.

Latest posts