What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sat | Sharks 22-30 Tigers | Toyota

R26: CRO v WST

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ladmate

Bench
I never knew playing bad against the Sharks means playing bad in the finals. Lots of people here overreacting.

thommo4pm

Coach
The Tigers beat the Dragons and Manly when they were in similar form.

Saints form was woeful and playing nothing like we have the last 3 weeks.
The Tigers got us by 2 that night.
Whole new ball game next week, we are fresh and waiting for them.

skeepe

Immortal
I never knew playing bad against the Sharks means playing bad in the finals. Lots of people here overreacting.

The Tigers have been playing bad for weeks. They'd be out of the 8 without ref assistance.

Ladmate

Bench

This is funny. Now the Tigers are pushovers after one awful game? The Sharks game helps, because that was a semi-final like game for them.

Ausguy

Coach
Ha ha dumb f**k woolford just gave the result of the next game away by saying the ************* got the spoon

skeepe

Immortal
Warren Smith is wrong by the way. Team 4 HAS lost in week one of the finals before. I was there.

Billythekid

First Grade

Different story in the finals...

Well i wouldn't be writing the tigers off but you go ahead. I'm not even saying i will be tipping them but it seems some here have short memories.

Even last year with the dragons at their peak they could barely get past a similar tigers outfit.

The tigers have proven they show up in the semis so they shouldn't be written off.

skeepe

Immortal
This is funny. Now the Tigers are pushovers after one awful game? The Sharks game helps, because that was a semi-final like game for them.

The Tigers will never be pushovers as long as they've got the refs helping them out.

wittyfan

Referee

I'm not. Very unconvincing tonight. In fact the now unfancied Dragons will ambush your mob next week imho.

thommo4pm

Coach

Where did I say it was going to be a pushover?
What's funny is you thinking you read something that wasn't there.

Tigers can only beat who's been in front of them, and they have. That's all that matters. Their finals record isn't good for no reason.

Billythekid

First Grade
The Tigers have been playing bad for weeks. They'd be out of the 8 without ref assistance.

God damn you're pathetic. If you were just trolling it wouldn't be so bad but the fact that you actually believe this sh*t is hilarious.

The conspiracy theories from fans on this board are amazing.

thommo4pm

Coach
Well i wouldn't be writing the tigers off but you go ahead. I'm not even saying i will be tipping them but it seems some here have short memories.

Even last year with the dragons at their peak they could barely get past a similar tigers outfit.

The tigers have proven they show up in the semis so they shouldn't be written off.

Who wrote the Tigers off?
I commented on Saints form now compared to when we last played them, as you mentioned they beat us not long ago.

Ladmate

Bench
Where did I say it was going to be a pushover?
What's funny is you thinking you read something that wasn't there.

Sorry mate. Bit heated from that performance and trying to find positives. I find it weird people are already writing them off now.

thommo4pm

Coach
Sorry mate. Bit heated from that performance and trying to find positives. I find it weird people are already writing them off now.

No dramas, next Friday is going to be huge.
Possibly the biggest 4 v 5 final since the McIntyre system came in.

If Sharks won and the favourites won next week, I think it would have been Dragons Vs Tigers anyway. Either way, it was a good chance of happening within the first two weeks of the finals.

These theories are pretty stupid

Stinkler

Juniors
If Sharks won and the favourites won next week, I think it would have been Dragons Vs Tigers anyway. Either way, it was a good chance of happening within the first two weeks of the finals.

These theories are pretty stupid

Wrong. If the Tigers lost they would have finished 6th, with the Warriors 5th and Dragons 4th.

YOU are the one looking stupid now huh?

Latest posts