What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Broncos 18-10 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

R26: BRI v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
Actually I would also give Blake Davey a run on the wing and keep T-rex in the forwards, Oldfield has been going ok at FB in NSW cup..

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Suncorp will be horribly hostile, can't see too many debutants, if any.
Des will want to tighten it up, no error football and kick long I reckon.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Eagles have to lose by 85 points to surrender 2nd place!!!
No because we are playing them, what ever they go up by we go down by the same...
So they have to win by 43.
They go up by 43 and we go down by 43 so a overall change of 86 and brisbane go into second!!

user_nat

Coach
Another person who doesn't grasp points difference when the 2 teams in competition play each other..

Come up a few times in the past couple of weeks.

eagles4eva

First Grade
No because we are playing them, what ever they go up by we go down by the same...
So they have to win by 43.
They go up by 43 and we go down by 43 so a overall change of 86 and brisbane go into second!!

Thanks, lucky i never became an accountant!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane Broncos v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Sunday 4 September 2011, kickoff 4:00pm; Suncorp Stadium
TV: LIVE on Channel 9 (NSW+QLD); Live Radio: 2GB, ABC + Networks
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Adam Devcich; Touch Judges: Daniel Eastwood and Gavin Reynolds; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Broncos 1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Ben Te'o 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Scott Anderson 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Ben Hannant 17. David Hala

Sea Eagles 1. Will Hopoate 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Michael Oldfield 6. Jamie Buhrer 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Joe Galuvao 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Shane Rodney 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange (from): 14. Vic Mauro 15. Daniel Harrison 16. George Rose 17. Tony Williams 18. Terrance Seu Seu 19. Tim Robinson

NRL Teams R26: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21901

Other grades: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21918

effnic

Bench
Still a very strong Manly side. I think broncos will win but i just cant go past the $4.25 for Manly hd to hd. Nice pineapple on that. Manly 1-12 would pay more so im leaning there.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
do manly honestly think glenn stewart will be free to play?

:lol::lol:
NO!!! but at this stage he is referred to the judiciary, so the innocent until proven guilty comes into play. (some people on this forum have a hard time with the whole innocent/guilty thing). So at this stage he is named as he has not yet been charged
After tonight he will drop out and 1 of the extended bench will come in... its not that hard really

Broncos will win I think. But Manly will play well in parts. With all those key players missing, there will be added pressure to Cherry-Evans and Lyon to step up and lead the troops. It'll be interesting to see how Buhrer goes in 5'8. But the Broncos with Lockyer's last home & away match, sold out and coming off the back of a bad win (I don't think Griffin was too happy with the way the Broncs played against Souths). They should get home by 14+.