What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Broncos 18-10 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

R26: BRI v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

afinalsin666

First Grade
Broncs by 50. Cows and Tigers win tomorrow, Dragons v Manly round 1. If anyone can utterly dominate Manly, it is the Dragons. And I want this to happen.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Broncs by 50. Cows and Tigers win tomorrow, Dragons v Manly round 1. If anyone can utterly dominate Manly, it is the Dragons. And I want this to happen.

Well for the sake of you mum who has to clean your sheets I hope it doesn't.
Don't worry, we'll be just fine :D

ceagle

Bench
Do any Broncos fans think that they may rest any players? This game doesn't have any importance in ladder position.

user_nat

Coach
Doubtful.

Depending on how the game goes, some bigger name players will probably receive reduced game time.

AuDragon

Juniors
If I was Hook, I'd go all out to put a big score on Manly and try to fetch 2nd spot on the ladder, or at least give Manly some psychological scars leading into the finals...

ceagle

Bench
I don't think we have any chance of winning this game, I'll just be cheering for no injuries and no 43+ point loss.

Apparently on talkinsports if we get a penalty in kicking range we will go for goal everytime

Cletus

First Grade
They have a Lockyer tribute for half an hour as well I think.

Can't see Manly winning this either, hopefully we can keep it close.

ceagle

Bench
Manly under 20s can't defend..
Yep, we are going through a bad cycle after the success of our 09 team. Foran, DCE, Buhrer, Lussick, Hopoate, Oldfield, Whare, Waerea Hargreaves, Tasi. All first grade players right now.

ss_kffl

Juniors
Been watching Lockyer roll around on the floor for the past 10 minutes :p

No way Broncos will lose this, Broncos 13+

Danish

Referee
What the f**k is this? Seriously??

I actually would like to see darren have the fairytale finish but after sitting through that I am now praying for a straight sets exit for the broncos

M2D2

Bench
Dear Krom. Dont let Jack Reed score. Every fantasy team im playing this week have him in his team.
Anybody else. But him.

Last edited:

Latest posts