What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Bulldogs 36-22 Raiders | ANZ

R26: CBY v CAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M2D2

Bench
Can someone PLEASE tell the fox sports guys. Merritt has 23 tries. 23. Not 22. 23.
Thanks.

Alex28

Coach
lol @ dogs. Thanks for being so shit that we get 9th back to back. 9th is also the champion of the teams that didn't make it to the finals.

Ben Barba's set to score another try to make sure Merritt DOESN'T get top try scorer, thus making sure your f***ing rabble of a team gets absolutely no highlights this year.

Glenn

First Grade
Amazing as soon as Bunniesman pipes up the Dogs hit back and leap frog the Rabbits.:lol:

HowHigh

Coach
Bunniesman could you please support the Tigers on friday against the Dragons
Should help us win that game

Alex28

Coach
lol @ dogs. Thanks for being so shit that we get 9th back to back. 9th is also the champion of the teams that didn't make it to the finals.

Also, at the moment the Dogs would be finishing 9th and not Souths?

Do you even think before putting sh*t on the internet?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Nah he actually was correct at the time he posted he is just such a baromater of being wrong that the paradox of him being correct was too much for the universe and it made the bulldogs score two quick tries.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ben Barba's set to score another try to make sure Merritt DOESN'T get top try scorer, thus making sure your f***ing rabble of a team gets absolutely no highlights this year.
Still needs one more, or Merritt will be equal leading try scorer. That's good enough.
Bunniesman could you please support the Tigers on friday against the Dragons
Should help us win that game
For the finals, after Manly the Tigers are my 2nd favourite team so yes I will be supporting them as they smash your mob.

HowHigh

Coach
For the finals, after Manly the Tigers are my 2nd favourite team so yes I will be supporting them as they smash your mob.
Awesome lol

and lol @ Ryan..that could have been pretty painful but good on him for scoring in his final game

HowHigh

Coach
Come on Barba, score a couple more!!

Can't believe I'm actually hoping the bulldogs do anything positive