What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Bulldogs 36-22 Raiders | ANZ

R26: CBY v CAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M2D2

Bench
I would like to say, how dissapointed i am with the cheerleaders. I was promised Leia Bikini.

That is not Leia Bikini.

Glenn

First Grade
Hopefully the Dogs hold on, at least it will put two teams behind Parramatta :cool:

HowHigh

Coach
Raiders final result of the season could come down to Croker's boot again lol

WOW Barba took a bomb!!!!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Really at the end of the day the Raiders deserved the spoon. I have no doubt we were the worst side of the year. The Titans were diabolical but they beat us twice.

I consider The Raiders the worst team of 2011 even if by a matter of for and against we don't get the spoon.

innsaneink

Referee
Really at the end of the day the Raiders deserved the spoon. I have no doubt we were the worst side of the year. The Titans were diabolical but they beat us twice.

I consider The Raiders the worst team of 2011 even if by a matter of for and against we don't get the spoon.

LOL Faiders :lol:

Glenn

First Grade

Maybe a joint spoon award. ;-)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Still needs one more, or Merritt will be equal leading try scorer. That's good enough.

For the finals, after Manly the Tigers are my 2nd favourite team so yes I will be supporting them as they smash your mob.

You like Manly? How could a souffs fan possibly like Manly?

And even if we do get smashed by the kittens and two teams below us win, we'll still be ahead of your mob - once again.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
His post came through almost the second before McCrone kicked out on the full. He really is a cursed motherf**ker.