What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Mon | Cowboys 34-6 Storm | Dairy Farmers

R3: NQL v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The 18th Man

Juniors
Can't tip the Cowboys again until they show a huge improvement in their attitude, execution and discipline. Henry is under the pump and if the player unrest rumours are true, can you see them going the extra meter for a guy they don't believe in? I don't.

Melbourne to win.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Melbourne to deliver another nail into Henry's coffin. 28 - 8. Fire up cowboys for yourselves and your fans.

beave

Coach
It was originally scheduled for Saturday night, with WT v Canberra scheduled for Monday. Both teams and the NRL insitigated a swap to ensure North Queensland could use DFS, which had been double-booked for Saturday night for a motocross event.

The surface will be interesting to see...

the clowns who run DFS reckon this nitro circus BS doesn't use sand or dirt on the field, just big plastic ramps and runways. If it f**ks the surface, there will be hell to pay. I hope as well they paid the club some compensation as this crowd will be a good 6-9k lower than what it would have drawn had it been a Saturday night fixture. We are the major tenant FFS, you would think they would have let us know this thing was on a bit before 2 days out of the draw being released.....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
beave I can assure you they aren't lying - Bluetongue hosted Nitro just last Saturday and is hosting NRL next Friday. The surface is fine and no dirt was used.

Paullyboy

Coach
For some reason I'm expecting the Cows to put on a good showing tonight. I am however a realist and find it hard to tip against the Storm.

beave

Coach
weather is rubbish here as well, I reckon it will be the smallest crowd in 10 odd years up here.

Damn shame.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A reminder to Townsville locals and QLDers that this kicks off 6:00pm local time, which is 7:00pm NSW.

Noa

First Grade
Nice avatar you got there. Shame about your lame comment :lol:

T.

Sorry Woody Allen :p

On a dry track I thought the Cowboys may get home but they dont have a wet weather game, Storm should win pretty comfortably.

24-6