What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sat | Panthers 44-12 Sharks | Centrebet

R3: PEN v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ByRd

First Grade
I have to say Tupou is looking dangerous and so is Kelly, could be a lethal combo

skeepe

Immortal
Dear Sharks,

Thanks for waiting until round 2 to start your season.

Sincerely,

Raiders

Iafeta

Referee
The attitude of the Sharks is a breath of fresh air. So far this season all the games seem robotic, I don't know if its due to a slower ruck speed or what it is... but these blokes are here to use their skill and take it to their opposition rather than wait for a mistake.

This is why I didn't understand their performances last year. Fair enough pundits were writing them off, but hells bells, Ricky Stuart seemed the keenest of them all to write them off. There's a lot of talent to be nurtured here.

Canard

Immortal
I reckon a lot of so called "pundits" might have to change there poll choice in the wooden spoon thread.

If I was a Sharkies fan Id be bloody proud of these boys, they may not win a hell of a lot of games this season but gee they show some heart.

Not like my dog it bunch.

Meth

Staff member
NRL.com

Missed tackles after 32 minutes
Penrith 18
Sharks 0

Danish

Referee
Where the f**k was Simmons there??

Not a penrith player within 20m of that play the ball.

Sharks could put 50 on em today playing like this