What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sat | Tigers 34-24 Raiders | Campbelltown

R3: WST v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah, that is a given. I am hoping our guys can actually stop the roll on from the Tigers to limit Marshalls ability to turn us inside out. They should be playing with a bit more pride this week after being embarrassed by the Broncos.

Vic Mackey

Referee
A bit concerned about the size of out bench. Whilst our starting pack is actually quiet huge (probably bigger then the raiders) our bench forwards aren't. Woods is a fairly standard sized prop and whilst the shirnack brothers are very aggresive (especially Jason) they certainly are no giants.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wests Tigers v Raiders
Saturday 26 March 2011, kickoff 7:30pm; Campbelltown Stadium
Referees: Jason Robinson and Chris James; Touch Judges: Graeme West and Daniel Eastwood; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Tigers: 1. Wade McKinnon 2. Lote Tuqiri 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Matt Utai 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Todd Payten 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Tim Moltzen 15. Aaron Woods 16. Jason Schirnack 17. Alan Schirnack
Raiders: 1. David Milne 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Josh McCrone 7. Matt Orford 8. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 9. Glen Buttriss 10. David Shillington (C) 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison (C) 13. Shaun Fensom
Interchange: 14. Travis Waddell 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Dane Tilse 17. Brett White 18. Josh Miller 19. James Stuart 20. Reece Robinson

NRL Teams: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20633

Other grades:
Toyota Cup: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20642
QRL: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20643
NSW Cup: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20639

Worried about this one, Canberra have a great pack and we have some key forwards out. Canberra's backline looks a lot weaker without Dugan and Campo though, so we certainly have them covered in that department. If our forwards don't get steamrolled we should go alright, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are.

Canberra has to turn up , if we play anything like last week we will get whipped. The Tigers havent been super impressive either so this game could go either way.
and we definately need Dugan as well.

natheel

Coach
hard on to pick tbh. canberra will look to really bounce back but on the other hand Tigers home advantage lends them the advantage.

Tigers by 8

MacDougall

First Grade
Tigers aren't really that strong at Campbelltown. It's generally their weakest home ground and a lot of the Canberra fans will make the trek. Canberra vs. Tigers at Campbelltown in the past has always had a huge sea of green in the stands.

I think Canberra will win. Obviously happy to be proven wrong but the head says Canberra are due against the Tigers. The Tigers off the back of a sloppy, unconvincing win. Canberra off the back of a poor performance at home. Tigers 3 forwards down against one of the best forward packs going round.

Really it'll be a miracle if the Tigers win. But the Tigers pull of a miracle every second round it seems so eh. Edit: I mean that I only see the Tigers winning off the back of a miracle. Obviously pre game doesn't suggest it would take that, that's just how I see it.

Canberra 24 - Tigers 22 in a classic with both teams playing amazing and completing at 80%. Marshall to miss the conversion from halfway to the sideline after the siren.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Tigers aren't really that strong at Campbelltown. It's generally their weakest home ground and a lot of the Canberra fans will make the trek. Canberra vs. Tigers at Campbelltown in the past has always had a huge sea of green in the stands.

I think Canberra will win. Obviously happy to be proven wrong but the head says Canberra are due against the Tigers. The Tigers off the back of a sloppy, unconvincing win. Canberra off the back of a poor performance at home. Tigers 3 forwards down against one of the best forward packs going round.

Really it'll be a miracle if the Tigers win. But the Tigers pull of a miracle every second round it seems so eh. Edit: I mean that I only see the Tigers winning off the back of a miracle. Obviously pre game doesn't suggest it would take that, that's just how I see it.

Canberra 24 - Tigers 22 in a classic with both teams playing amazing and completing at 80%. Marshall to miss the conversion from halfway to the sideline after the siren.

This sounds very specific. Is that you Ryan?

mepelthwack

Juniors
Tigers won't have to worry about Campese walking 5 meters forward off the mark to play the ball this time but having said that I still think this could go either way.

skeepe

Immortal
Still mentally scarred from the final last year.

The only reason he was put in that position in the first place is the sheer incompetence of Jarred Maxwell to incorrectly hand the Tigers two points on a platter.

Maxwell's incorrect call directly handed the Tigers a win they did not deserve, so you can only imagine my delight at what transpired in their game against the Dragons. Karma is a bitch.

Latest posts