What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sat | Tigers 34-24 Raiders | Campbelltown

R3: WST v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Directly handed?

If a call is made on 79:50 or later to award a penalty goal, it directly hands a team a win if kicked.

If there is an opportunity after such a call, correct or incorrect, to keep playing (i.e. the supposed call happening after 70, 74 or 76 minutes), then the team supposedly wronged has time to reverse the problem created by it and win the match.

There's a difference between denying victory and denying an opportunity for victory.

Canberra were denied neither, and simply failed to make up the ground in time.

azza

Juniors
The only reason he was put in that position in the first place is the sheer incompetence of Jarred Maxwell to incorrectly hand the Tigers two points on a platter.

Maxwell's incorrect call directly handed the Tigers a win they did not deserve, so you can only imagine my delight at what transpired in their game against the Dragons. Karma is a bitch.

It'd be nice if you'd remove that Raiders logo as your avatar. That way, when you engage in your regular practice of making yourself look like an asshat it doesn't reflect poorly on the rest of us.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Tigers at home.

What Canberra will turn up?

Matt Orford will be better last week's run and if Dugan is back, the Raiders improve a hell of a lot for obvious reasons. A tight game, I favour again the home team with Benji and Farrah proving too much to handle.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I can't pick against Canberra. The key battle will be Farrah V Buttress. Farah is a class act and Buttress will have to be at his best. The crowd should be big. Let's hope its Rooty Hill RSL big.

I can't pick against Canberra. The key battle will beFarrah V Buttress. Farah is a class act and Buttress will have to be at his best. The crowd should be big. Let's hope its Rooty Hill RSL big.

we'll miss Tounge and Crocker (if he's out) so we're at a slight disadvantage imo, should be a good match though

Bench

we'll miss Tounge and Crocker (if he's out) so we're at a slight disadvantage imo, should be a good match though
Canberra are a better team without Toungue,but Croker would be itching to play,he would be a loss,Ellis,Gibbs and Fulton are huge losses for the Tigers,they will need more than Benji to stand up to get home on saturday.

gronkathon

First Grade
Orford has always done well against the Tigers. With a game under his belt he will be dangerous. A far better temprament than Campo as well. The Tigers always seem to be able to push his buttons and get errors and penalties flowing

I don't think Dugan being in helps the Raiders too much.

Milne's not exactly a poor fullback, and whilst Dugan is one of the best in the league no doubt, it's always tough to comeback into full flight from injury, especially from fullback. It'll be a bonus, but it's not exactly going to shift the course of the match too greatly.

Milne's not exactly a poor fullback, and whilst Dugan is one of the best in the league no doubt, it's always tough to comeback into full flight from injury, especially from fullback. It'll be a bonus, but it's not exactly going to shift the course of the match too greatly.

Milne has been poor in the 1st 2 games and ever since his injury.

Having Dugan at the back will have a positive influence on the game.

We'll be seeing this come 7.30 tonight:

21. Dugan
2. Ferguson
3. Croker
4. Thompson
5. Vidot
6. McCrone
7. Orford
8. Learoyd-Lahrs
9. Buttriss
10. Shillington
11. Picker
12. Harrison
13. Fensom

14. Waddell
15. Thurling
16. Tilse
17. White

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing 25. Massey > Waddell.

innsaneink

Referee

I hope these words dont come back to bite you

aussies1st

Staff member
Should be a cracker, Orford will be better for the run and having Dugan back is a big bonus, hopefully he can hit the game running.