What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sun | Sea Eagles 26-12 Knights | Brookvale

R3: MAN v NWC

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daddycool

Juniors
First home game of the season, Bretts return and coming off an inspirational win, the crowd will be huge. The Knights have done well in their first two games but Manly will be too strong.

As per the Sea Eagles website, Glenn Stewart may be a few weeks away, with Tony Williams and wolfman to be monitored through the week, be interesting to see what happens if those two aren’t passed fit...

Glenn Stewart WILL play, spoke to Lowey and Zorba on Monday

The 18th Man

Juniors
Toss of the coin - "heads" - heads it is, I take Manly.

Gidley missing is a huge loss and whilst reports are out that Mullen has trained well, I am a little nervous when Mullen is under an injury cloud. Should be a classic Manly vs Newcastle game though. I am heading to this one most likely, looking forward to an afternoon at Brookevale Oval.

Edit: My bad - Gidley is back from injury (welcome to this week for me!). Still a coin flip, Manly at home on a Sunday arvo is a tough road game for a team playing their third straight on the road. Brett Stewart in for a BIG afternoon too I feel.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Tipping a Manly win, but then again I tipped the Cowboys last week :crazy:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Reverse psychology. It works more often than you care to admit.

As for the game, I honestly think Manly will be too strong. The two taxing games the boys have had (in terms of the mid-30s in Penrith and the heat and humidity in Townsville) might catch up with them this week.

RHCP

Bench
Wet weather will play right into the hands of the Sea Eagles, going to be a tough ask if so.

Serc

First Grade
The only 'wet' in Manly tomorrow (err, today) will be any wetness in the turf from the 200mm that fell 6-8 days ago (along with the couple of light showers on Sat)...though overall would've dried up a fair bit in the last couple of days.

Today will probably be similar to Saturday, but more likely to be finer in the afternoon than the morning.

Latest posts