What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sun | Warriors 12-25 Dragons | Mt Smart

R3: WAR v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
I picked us to win on the Poll.

But that's mainly muscle memory.

We are a directionless, error-prone, rabble of lay-about no-hopers with minimal starch and negative mana.

The Warriors without Manu are like vodka without alcohol content - a bland and miserable waste of time.

If we lose by less than 40 points I'm going to be a very happy fan.

I seriously doubt it will be a thrashing either way

Though who knows, the way this season has been going so far!

The 18th Man

Juniors
Dragons to emphasise what "bounce back" means. Warriors could be on the end of a big score or win a tight one.

Ulysseus

Bench
It will be tight and it will depend on what Warriors team shows up to play, the rabble or the one I thought could give it a shake pre season.

hitman82

Bench
The Warriors team that shows up will be the Vatuvei-less one... bearing in mind we are a one-man-team (the one man being a winger FFS, that must be a first) expect us to concede a record home score.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i've revised my prediction on the warriors forum. dragons 26, warriors 8 (1 try, 1 penalty)

thommo4pm

Coach
I'm not confident at all.

The Warriors will be desperate for their 1st win of the season.
Saints have got a stack of injured players at the moment, and Beau Scott suspended.
2 days extra rest for the Warriors, I'll be very happy if we just get away with the 2 points here.

stormbati

Bench
Im tipping the Warriors. If they get physical there's a chance. But then again, this is the warriors we're talking about, just dont know what to expect from them.

Meth

Staff member
Nightingale in. Out jumps Hohaia.

I was just about to say that the Warriors have started pretty well. They have been criticized in recent weeks for their enthusiasm. They have started this game with more enthusiasm and have tried to muscle up on defense ala Sharks.

cleary89

Coach
hahaha the roosters supporters going to love that, but correct call from the ref. once tackle is complete you can step out while getting up to play the ball.

skeepe

Immortal
hahaha the roosters supporters going to love that, but correct call from the ref. once tackle is complete you can step out while getting up to play the ball.

Correct. I was waiting for someone to blow up but it was the correct call. Doesn't matter where your foot goes between the held call and the play the ball (provided it's played on the mark of course).

Very rare to find someone who knows the rules on LU.

Latest posts