What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R4 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-30 Sea Eagles | Bluetongue

R4: SOU v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
I find it hilarious how many people pick the team playing against Souths simply because of their Souths hatred. I genuinely hope you make your DT picks that way so I can keep moving up the ranks.

Manly's forwards are too old and slow and ours will run rings around them. They'll have no answers for an inform Taylor and Inglis and Burgess will destroy them.

Souths by 18.

skeepe

Immortal
I find it hilarious how many people pick the team playing against Souths simply because of their Souths hatred. I genuinely hope you make your DT picks that way so I can keep moving up the ranks.

Manly's forwards are too old and slow and ours will run rings around them. They'll have no answers for an inform Taylor and Burgess.

Souths by 18.

If that is how they've been tipping so far, they would be 2/3 and you 1/3.

reckless_gypsy

Juniors
Manly's forwards are too old and slow and ours will run rings around them. They'll have no answers for an inform Taylor and Inglis and Burgess will destroy them.

Ask Newcastle how "old and slow" the Manly forwards are you clueless idiot.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach

Souths by 18.

Manly forwards old and slow?

Manly:

Jason king - 30
Glenn Stewart - 26
Brent kite - 29
Anthony watmough - 27
Joe galuvao - 31
Jamie buhrer - 22
George rose - 27
Vic mauro - 23

Souths -
Roy asotasi - 32
Luke Stuart - 33
Mick crocker - 31
Ben Ross - 31
David Taylor - 23
Dave tyrell - 23

All players from round 3 teams

Souths have more forwards over 30 than manly

Souths didn't beat parra in the forwards they beat them in the backs. Parras forwards made more meters than any other souths forward
Bunniesman - wanker

BunniesMan

Immortal

Ask Newcastle how "old and slow" the Manly forwards are you clueless idiot.
Oh congratulations you managed to beat a team that had literally no bench and was forced to play a concussed player. And another player played for a significant stretch with 1 useful arm.

Try beating 17 fit players before you start boasting.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Manly forwards old and slow?

Manly:

Jason king - 30
Glenn Stewart - 26
Brent kite - 29
Anthony watmough - 27
Joe galuvao - 31
Jamie buhrer - 22
George rose - 27
Vic mauro - 23

Souths -
Roy asotasi - 32
Luke Stuart - 33
Mick crocker - 31
Ben Ross - 31
David Taylor - 23
Dave tyrell - 23

All players from round 3 teams

Souths have more forwards over 30 than manly

Souths didn't beat parra in the forwards they beat them in the backs. Parras forwards made more meters than any other souths forward
Bunniesman - wanker
This is a serious question: did you make up those numbers off the top of your head? Roy Asotasi turned 29 this year for one, he is not 32.

Brent Kite is 30, not 29.

Also, Burgess is likely to be back.

So we don't have more forwards over 30.

And I didn't just say age, your forwards are too slow too. Ours are way too mobile and will just run your blokes ragged. Add the likes of Inglis out wide who will terrorise your backs.

cupid

Juniors
This is a serious question: did you make up those numbers off the top of your head? Roy Asotasi turned 29 this year for one, he is not 32.

Brent Kite is 30, not 29.

Also, Burgess is likely to be back.

So we don't have more forwards over 30.

And I didn't just say age, your forwards are too slow too. Ours are way too mobile and will just run your blokes ragged. Add the likes of Inglis out wide who will terrorise your backs.
#-oThe whole point is that the Souths pack are barely any younger then Manly's so age inst going to play a huge factor.

reckless_gypsy

Juniors
Oh congratulations you managed to beat a team that had literally no bench and was forced to play a concussed player. And another player played for a significant stretch with 1 useful arm.

Try beating 17 fit players before you start boasting.

Yea we did the week before champ , and as for boasting maybe souffs hopefully can make the game with 17 fit players because they wont be fit at the end of it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
LOL at Bunniesman replying to natheel as your forwards
Whoops my mistake. All the nuffy clubs who aren't as great as mine just end up blurring together.
Yea we did the week before champ , and as for boasting maybe souffs hopefully can make the game with 17 fit players because they wont be fit at the end of it.
With Burgess and Luke fit and playing we'll have all our key players this Friday for the first time since round 1. I'm expecting a very special performance by us.

natheel

Coach
Lol I never thought I'd be siding with manly supporters but this twat makes it easy to hate the bunnies!

Point of my thread was...u saying the manly forwards r too slow and old is a cop out when souths have more forwards that are closer to 30. Burgess probably won't be back he wouldn't have made a difference either. Manly forwards r just way more aggressive than souths forwards.

Liddell

Juniors
Burgess named, pending a late fitness test. He'll come in for Pettybourne who got a bullsh*t 3 weeks for that "dangerous" tackle.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well if Pettybourne is going to go for a bullsh*t judiciary call (Souths have a long history of those) what better way to be replaced than by the best forward on the planet.

Galeforce

Bench
tough game for Souths , i have lots of respect for Manly and would not surprise me if they are one of the teams in GF in 2011. If Souths are the real deal for 2011 , even with the injuries , they need to win this game.

effnic

Bench
This is the first time i have properly looked at the souffs team line-up, and i got the same feeling when looking at the storm side of previous seasons. There is no way in hell there under the cap.

Nemesis

Bench
This is the first time i have properly looked at the souffs team line-up, and i got the same feeling when looking at the storm side of previous seasons. There is no way in hell there under the cap.
South's salary cap was THE most heavily scrutinized in the entire off-season you idiot.

South's salary cap was THE most heavily scrutinized in the entire off-season you idiot.

:lol:
fishing-can.gif

you got one effnic

Latest posts