What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R4 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-30 Sea Eagles | Bluetongue

R4: SOU v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Well they let in 2 tries which were both ridiculous....

Souths offside, no question. Manly, apparently you can ground it with your taint

Meth

Staff member
Well they let in 2 tries which were both ridiculous....

Souths offside, no question. Manly, apparently you can ground it with your taint

wrong x 2

If they were offside, Sandow put them onside

Robertson wasn't the try scorer- it was a BOD try that ruled that he did not play at the ball and knock on, and Buhrer scored

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'm on the away teams due to forgetting to put my tips in, but I just cannot brign myself to say "go Manly". So go Souffs by default.

Meth

Staff member
Stuart, Asotasi, Crocker and Taylor are playing like the hype about the South Sydney forward pack was fitting

Y2Eel

First Grade
Robertson brings the goosestep back... And what is in Forans hair it just wont stop bouncing!

Danish

Referee
wrong x 2

If they were offside, Sandow put them onside

Robertson wasn't the try scorer- it was a BOD try that ruled that he did not play at the ball and knock on, and Buhrer scored

How'd he put them onside?? He was still behind the centre when he kicked the ball.

Robertson grabbed the ball. He held it against himself and then rolled over the top of it. do that anywhere but the ingoal and its a knock on without question. Ridiculous decision.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
How'd he put them onside?? He was still behind the centre when he kicked the ball.

Robertson grabbed the ball. He held it against himself and then rolled over the top of it. do that anywhere but the ingoal and its a knock on without question. Ridiculous decision.

Go and read the rules about onside play.