What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R4 | Sat | Raiders 22-23* Titans | Canberra

R4: CAN v GCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
No they haven't

they are simply being targeted heavily each game with the oppositions very quick line speed

unfortunately we have a complete nuffy halfback at the moment who can't capitalise on this

Agreed. The forwards played well enough to win the game tonight. Orford stifled every play he was involved with, and tonight's loss is solely on his shoulders.

jk13

First Grade
funny, i thought having an immortal like dugan would nullify how bad the halfback is playing. the world has gone mad

skeepe

Immortal
funny, i thought having an immortal like dugan would nullify how bad the halfback is playing. the world has gone mad

Given Dugan only played 20-30 minutes before Laffranchi's dog act put him out of the game, your point is f**king geniused.

jk13

First Grade
a real immortal would've scored 30 pts in those 30mins. which means u win.

Noa

First Grade
He's been a 6 through the ranks hasnt he, you had to think thats where he will end up.

Hutty1986

Immortal
One of the most unbelievable capitulations I've seen, how the f*ck did that happen?? Still, LOL@Waiders_Nuffy