What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Sat | Roosters 6-24 Broncos | Bluetongue

R6: SYD v BRI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God-King Dean

Immortal
That's my pet referee hate. As soon as a player start getting pushed to the sideline/in-goal, the refs panic & call held while the ball-carrier is still moving.

user_nat

Coach
That's my pet referee hate. As soon as a player start getting pushed to the sideline/in-goal, the refs panic & call held while the ball-carrier is still moving.

Exactly, when they call held 1 or 2 metres from the line, they are never going to be able to stop in time. Don't see why that was held anyhow.

user_nat

Coach
Would like to be up by more than 12, since we will be running into the wind now.

Most points we have scored in a first half this year though lol.

DogEEL

Juniors
roosters are a joke! time for mini to go finish up at the uk super league, he isn't half the player he used to be & is a shocking ball player.

leilua is a good player but has made some shocking mistakes tonight, roosters playing dry weather footbal in the rain as usual.

Danish

Referee
Would like to be up by more than 12, since we will be running into the wind now.

Most points we have scored in a first half this year though lol.

considering your havent conceded a try in the 2nd half all year i think 12 will be enough....

...that, and we are playing like sh*t :lol:

user_nat

Coach
We are going to need a few more second half shutouts before I stop worrying about second half collapses that have plagued us over the last couple of years.

DogEEL

Juniors
inichello at his best again! instead of going for the ball he tries to shoulder the player, what a clown.

& pearce has nothing in attack, how are people talking about him as the next great hope for origin?