What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Sun | Knights 24-20 Sharks | Ausgrid

R6: NWC v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Regardless, it was still deliberate and late. I believe a professional foul is when one deliberately breaks the rules of the games. At least a Sin Bin there because it would have landed in Gardners lap and God himself can't stop Nathan Gardner from there.

Also, can you restrict your verbal abuse to your wife and children thanks.

don't have a wife or children. if you watch it at real time its not late at all, plus it would have landed right in front of roberts like it did

BWNB

First Grade
Once again we get robbed....I didnt understand the penalty for the forward pass or... The lack of penalty for the pass off the ground. Also gardener hit enough said.

BunniesMan

Immortal
2 thoughts.

1) Never tipping the Sharks ever again. That fluke game against the Dragons has fooled me into thinking they're half decent. They are a sh*t team, they will be in the bottom 4.

2) If Mullen isn't picked ahead of Pearce for Origin then Ricky Stuart is on drugs and we'll get smashed all over again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Robbed?

They should've got the penalty for the Gardner take out, but there was no guarantee a try would've been scored.

runatme

Bench
2 thoughts.

1) Never tipping the Sharks ever again. That fluke game against the Dragons has fooled me into thinking they're half decent. They are a sh*t team, they will be in the bottom 4.

2) If Mullen isn't picked ahead of Pearce for Origin then Ricky Stuart is on drugs and we'll get smashed all over again.

souths are going good as well arn't they? nuffie

wittyfan

Referee

I'm not tipping Souths again after last week's debacle against the Tigers. Your mob are just all fur and no meat. Or in Inglis' case fur and pudgy fat.

Poor Johnny Lang spending his later years at that circus.

RHCP

Bench
Wes Naiqama's 'forward' pass robbed Akuila Uate of a certain try.

If's and but's won't get you two points, quit whining. The Sharks had plenty of opportunities to win that game and didn't do it. Perhaps you should blame your own side for running under the posts for four consecutive tackles on our line. Or maybe for failing to capitalize on the ridiculous amount of penalties we gave away and second phase play we allowed. 87% completion rate and won the penalty count 9-3, if the Sharks deserved to win that would have.

But there was one questionable call against Gardner, so the Sharks were robbed!!!

Nasty nasty stuff by Southern. Typical Knights, bunch of thugs
:lol: Typical Skeepe. I know the Raiders are in a rough spot now mate, just grab Fido for a cuddle and I'm sure you'll cheer right up.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
Quit whinging. Yes, that probably should have been a penalty, but the refs practical gifted the Sharks that second Gardner try with the amount of penalties they were given before it, and that was certainly a try to Uate that was called forward.

Everyone cops sh*t decisions, but you should be able to make do. The Sharks had Newcastle for the taking today, and they should have won easily with all of the Knight's injury concerns. They still couldn't do it though. They looked good in attack, but their halves couldn't control the game at all. I can't remember seeing one of their kicks finding the grass. A bit more to worry about than a bad call.

roboshark

Coach
Man of the match: Jason Robinson (Knights)

who would 0f thought it hey

robinson...what a champion ref he is

i think we are 1 out of 300 with that worthless piece of sh*t as ref

yes thats right...we get him every 2nd week

Apey

Staff member
lol, some sore-losers in this thread.

Sharks should be embarrassed really, 86% completion, 9 - 3 penalty count (lol) & plenty of quality sitting on the sideline for the knights.

Gallen & Gardner were great for the Sharkies though, especially Gardner... was sh*tting myself whenever he got into space. Mullen is no slowpoke and he caught up to him real quick.

BWNB

First Grade
lol, some sore-losers in this thread.

Sharks should be embarrassed really, 86% completion, 9 - 3 penalty count (lol) & plenty of quality sitting on the sideline for the knights.

Gallen & Gardner were great for the Sharkies though, especially Gardner... was sh*tting myself whenever he got into space. Mullen is no slowpoke and he caught up to him real quick.

86% is a good completion rate, nothing to be embarrassed about.
9-3, should have been 9-1.
No denying knights had players out, we did too.

Wade Graham is useless, Surprised with Mullens pace and his ability to break a tackle as he did.

RHCP

Bench
who would 0f thought it hey

robinson...what a champion ref he is

i think we are 1 out of 300 with that worthless piece of sh*t as ref

yes thats right...we get him every 2nd week
Penalties
Sharks - 9
Knights - 3

Yep, Robinson has got in for Cronulla. :roll:

meercat

Juniors
Amazing how the referee can apparently single handedly cost a team the game with them on the right side of 80% of the calls and a 9-3 Penatly count. Some consistancy would at least be nice Roberts is penalised for taking someone out in the air, 2 weeks after Nightingale does the same thing and gets a try from it... Also amazing is the number of forward passes let go by both sides and one that goes backwards is called forwards.

shane1970

Juniors
86% is a good completion rate, nothing to be embarrassed about.
9-3, should have been 9-1.
No denying knights had players out, we did too.

Wade Graham is useless, Surprised with Mullens pace and his ability to break a tackle as he did.
Actually I was trying to think who - besides John Morris - you did have out BWNB - can you fill me in please?