What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Sun | Panthers 10-25 Storm | Centrebet

R6: PEN v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evenflow

Bench
Storm will have to be on their game I think because if we aren't and the "good" Panthers show up they could very well win. That said I reckon Melbourne would've learnt a thing or 2 after the Cows taught us a lesson and will get over the line by 8.

In excellent news for us Melbourne fans the game will be shown on 9 at 4pm. Nearly f**king feinted when I saw the tv guide :shock:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Footy Show tonight said it will go into Melbourne LIVE at 3pm...

Evenflow

Bench
I saw that. It said 4pm on the online guide which is where i took it from, even better at 3pm :thumn

stormbati

Bench
I think if the weather holds up then Penrith will get a touch up. No Luke Lewis is a massive loss.
Storm 22-4

murraymob

Coach
it looks like it may be a wet day.That will favour penrith more than melbourne.This is one upset just waiting to happen

Storm will have to be on their game I think because if we aren't and the "good" Panthers show up they could very well win. That said I reckon Melbourne would've learnt a thing or 2 after the Cows taught us a lesson and will get over the line by 8.

In excellent news for us Melbourne fans the game will be shown on 9 at 4pm. Nearly f**king feinted when I saw the tv guide :shock:

i would of rather 4pm,least i would of got to finish the sharks/newcastle game first

Dragon

Coach
Melbourne look like they will go all the way this year, such quality. They dont miss Inglip at all.

Penrith showed heart but i dont know if they can match it with the better teams, Elliott's time is running out

Doomednow

Bench
Melbourne look like they will go all the way this year, such quality. They dont miss Inglip at all.

Penrith showed heart but i dont know if they can match it with the better teams, Elliott's time is running out

images

pantherz9103

First Grade
Not really that upset because they atleast tried but unfortunately are not up to it now Pritchard's gone and the bombs have stopped working. Went ok to stay in the game for 50 minutes but the attack isn't up to it against a good defence. Walsh and Burns can only put on short inside balls to a mediocre forward like Plum and Bell as their 'trick play', lol. Sack Elliott, our best possible season with him is like last year- make finals and get knocked out quickly, we'll never make a real impact with him in charge, this year we're probably headed for the bottom four.
On the other hand, Storm are still a great side and are certainties for the top four.

age.s

First Grade

:lol: awesome pic.

Anyway pretty disappointing. Did Canberra under Elliott have as much trouble scoring against Melbourne as we seem to have? We've never put more than 20 on them not matter how we're traveling.

Evenflow

Bench
Really happy with that win, always thought it was going to be a tough slog and we'd have to be on our game to win it and luckily we found a bit of form in the second half. It's very pleasing how we've gelled as a side so early with so many new players in the team but with our run home in the back half of the season we'll need to.

Given that if somone had've said at the end of 6 rounds we'd be sitting on top of the ladder i'd take that every single time. There's a long long way to go though and many more away games to get through.