What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R7 | Good Fri | Sea Eagles 22-16 Panthers | Brookvale

R7: MAN v PEN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben87

Juniors
I've been scouring the news and the only mention i've fou nd of whether Brett is in or out is on the NRL site updated team lists where apparently he is out, and Robertson is playing fullback, Oldfield to cover his wing.

skeepe

Immortal
Shazbot.

Need to recruit another fullback for my fantasy team, given my other one is Wesser.

mxlegend99

Referee
Shazbot.

Need to recruit another fullback for my fantasy team, given my other one is Wesser.

Mine were Hayne and Dugan. Hayne being an idiot forced my hand. Traded him for James Roberts. Hope he keeps a spotblong enough for a price increase and for Dugan to be fit.

ceagle

Bench
Yeah snakes out again I know they are saying it's a hamstring but I have a bad feeling One of his knees are f**k.
They have had him doing some light running, shown on the news. If it was one of his knees I doubt they would have him standing.

Patorick

Staff member
Not at all confident.

Can we keep winning without Brett?

Fearing another Brookie loss here.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hard to get excited about this game with the delayed telecast. Another live score follow night, yippee :roll:

Fibroman

First Grade
All my cash on Matai to go down injured at some stage, rolling around on the ground in extreme pain, only to be running around 5 minutes later without a problem.

I hate him nearly as much as I hate Justin Hodges.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
All my cash on Matai to go down injured at some stage, rolling around on the ground in extreme pain, only to be running around 5 minutes later without a problem.

I hate him nearly as much as I hate Justin Hodges.
All my cash is on a hole lot of incestuous action happening in Penrith tonight and a shit load of undercoat going on stolen HQ's