What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Sat | Titans 24-13 Roosters | Skilled

R8: GCO v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Leilua is a liability. He had a nightmare against the Warriors a few weeks ago- it was a joy. Without Perrett, the Roosters are horribly average on the wing

Meth

Staff member
I am so surprised there hasn't been an all-in in this half.

To be honest, I don't think there was too much wrong with that challenge on Pearce.

6-6 HT

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Leilua is a liability. He had a nightmare against the Warriors a few weeks ago- it was a joy. Without Perrett, the Roosters are horribly average on the wing

He's not a winger. That's the problem. He'd be great in the centres or in the backrow though. He's got a tonne of talent but he is being played out of position.

Danish

Referee
Someone should deck that Jerry curl tosser. Came in with a dog shot swinging arm that wasn't penalised when he first came on an has been carrying on like a tart all game.

Titans will likely win (6-6 with the kind of possession and field position we've had is pathetic) but as long as JWH or Myles smash captain perm I'll be happy

no name

Coach
Sh!t call. Absolutely nothing in it, Prince has been copping far worse all year.
I reckon the Titans could have kept them to nil if Tonga didn't knock himself out.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Someone should deck that Jerry curl tosser. Came in with a dog shot swinging arm that wasn't penalised when he first came on an has been carrying on like a tart all game.

Titans will likely win (6-6 with the kind of possession and field position we've had is pathetic) but as long as JWH or Myles smash captain perm I'll be happy

I've enjoyed his aggression actually. Shows he has a bit of passion for his side.

Danish

Referee
Also, if Pearce is selected for NSW it will be beyond a joke.

Hasn't at any stage of the game looked like he had a clue as to what option to take, and he an Anasta forgetting what a 5/8 does are the reason we aren't up by 2-3 tries.

innsaneink

Referee
Bring on the 2nd bit.....lots of Roosters talkin the talk, james at least is walkin it too
Possession, refs, roosters have had the rub ---hopefully refs square the leger and give the Titans a fair go 2nd spell

Titanic

First Grade
we survived that half after playing so poorly so there's hope ... not much but hope there is.