What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R9 | Sun | Dragons 22-8 Cowboys | WIN Jubilee

R9: STG v NQL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
If Dragons with without Soward it proves Soward has no impact on this side, just like he'll have no impact if selected for NSW.
Roosters got 2 competition points this week and Mitchell Pearce didn't play .. in contrast, he has played the last few games and the Roosters got 0 competition points.

As such, there is a direct correlation between Pearce not playing and the Roosters getting competition points.

For this reason, he should never play NRL again.

If Dragons with without Soward it proves Soward has no impact on this side, just like he'll have no impact if selected for NSW.

you prove time and time again that you know nothing about the game and that you are a weak little troll.

533212-2010-nrl-grand-final.jpg

stay mad bro

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah I thought the Cows played very well in the first half. They just lacked the experience to make the most of it and when Hornby took that intercept it was all over red rover.

Fai Fai, Thompson, Tariq, Tamou, Ah Mau and Segeyaro will take a lot out of that game.

Big Pete

Referee
No doubt but having to play your first away day game of the season vs. the top side in their own backyard is quite different from the other scenario.

Dragon

Coach
Didint Weyman get hammered, jeez the Cowboys can hit hard when they want to

Still dont rate Ash Graham at all, surely there they have a more talented outside back coming through the juniors?

elyod138

Bench
Still dont rate Ash Graham at all, surely there they have a more talented outside back coming through the juniors?

We have more talented ones but Graham deserves his spot this year, so far.

His hit ups in our own half are like gold (apart from when he loses the ball).

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah Graham has been in decent form.

I thought it was Winter who was ordinary out wide.

elyod138

Bench
Yeah Graham has been in decent form.

I thought it was Winter who was ordinary out wide.

I thought Winter was very solid, he'll get the job done until Tate comes back.

I wouldn't mind seeing him at centre on his preferred side if Tonga is ever out, I think he could be dangerous if given a chance in attack.

Ianc

Juniors
Yeah I thought the Cows played very well in the first half.

Disagree. I think our defence in the 1st half was nowhere near it's best. A lot of arm grabbing which lead to breaks. Our attack was slow & disorganised at times but I put that down to the good Dragons defence.

beave

Coach
sigh.............. all our good luck ran out I guess. Nothing went right today, but the Dragons are just too good. At least we showed some heart though, I thought some of the hits we put on were very good. We might not be the most skillful team in the comp but we show heart and that's all us fans can ask for, well done Dragons.

thommo4pm

Coach
sigh.............. all our good luck ran out I guess. Nothing went right today, but the Dragons are just too good. At least we showed some heart though, I thought some of the hits we put on were very good. We might not be the most skillful team in the comp but we show heart and that's all us fans can ask for, well done Dragons.

Seemed to be a fair amount of respect between both sides out there also.
The players after the match were all having a good chat and laugh.
Quite a lot of players helping the opposition up from the ground and some good banter through the match.

The Cows definitely put some hits on out there today.
Think they would have beaten most other sides today.

Big Pete

Referee
Disagree. I think our defence in the 1st half was nowhere near it's best. A lot of arm grabbing which lead to breaks. Our attack was slow & disorganised at times but I put that down to the good Dragons defence.

That's true defensively but in attack the Dragons just defended brilliantly, they gave you nothing all day.

beave

Coach
Seemed to be a fair amount of respect between both sides out there also.
The players after the match were all having a good chat and laugh.
Quite a lot of players helping the opposition up from the ground and some good banter through the match.

The Cows definitely put some hits on out there today.
Think they would have beaten most other sides today.

It was good to see there was no bullshit out there either when the hits were coming on from both sides. Shows they are there to play footy and not be assclowns.

Charlie124

First Grade
For me, this game felt a little like the Parra game where we were just outplayed by the better team on the day and despite losing, i really cant say that im dissappointed with the effort shown by the Cows. Thats a huge thing this season, we're giving our all and putting in the effort, and thats been missing for a long time now.
If that Dragons team had played the 2008,2009,2010 Cowboys team they deadset would have put 50 on us and we would have let them do it.

Well done to the Dragons, you're the benchmark for sure in this comp. But well done to our boys too, despite a loss, im still proud to see my team actually give it everything.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Cowboys will be in the finals, without a doubt. A very good chance they can make the top 4. And they now have a team that can build a platform for Thurston and Bowen to weave their magic.

Jake86

Juniors
Dragons are an incredible side defensively. I thought the cowboys played reasonably well today though they never really looked like scoring during the first half when they had a mountain of possession. Keep in mind the cows were the second best attacking side in the comp leading into this round, and didnt seem to worry the dragons defence at all.

Its hard to go past the dragons as the team to beat this yr despite the form of the broncs and storm. This yrs premiership is shaping up very nicely, with several very high quality teams; i think we havnt seen this for some yrs.