What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | VB Test | Fri | Australia 20-10 New Zealand | Skilled

TEST: AUS v NZL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
9 need to learn from the union broadcasters on how to show the haka. you need to show the opposition lined up as well.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Does anyone else find it a bit stupid to mix in QLDers getting a bit wet with Kiwis getting dug out of rubble?

The 2 events are hardly on par

A bit wet? People died in Grantham and other areas of the Lockyer Valley

Pull your head in mate

cleary89

Coach
HAHAHAHA I didn't even listen to the anthem but reading all these comments I rewound it. f**king funny as.

Gotta love how all the Kiwi's only stick the tongue out when the camera was on them.

Danish

Referee
f**king woeful attempt by Hohaia. Short of a lucky decision this is a try.

signs of things to come?

HAHAHAHA I didn't even listen to the anthem but reading all these comments I rewound it. f**king funny as.

Gotta love how all the Kiwi's only stick the tongue out when the camera was on them.

BS...it is part of the haka...camera or no camera.

Meth

Staff member
What a start. Rapira injured, Slater scores...3 minutes gone

Danish

Referee
incidentally it also looks like we'll be in for an enormous lockyer circle jerk tonight. Puts up a speculator bomb which yields results off of a clanger and they have made it out like some set plan by the "great one"

Latest posts