What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Women in League R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 16-12 Broncos | NIB, Perth

R16: SOU v BRI

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

I want to see a golden point drop-goal athon in these conditions. lolz would be immense.

thorson1987

Coach
14-6 halftime. Interesting stats. In our advantage 326m to 195 hit up metres, 10 missed tackles to 24 missed, 3-0 penalty count.

Broncos are playing amateurish undisciplined play, it's almost like they're trying to copy our usual style.

We're 40 minutes away from being 2-0 against the 2 best teams in the comp.

Your saying the broncos are playing amatuerish, yet its only been 10 mins on tv.

And im pretty sure the broncos arent one of the two best teams in the comp. You lost to Melbourne and Stgeorge.

Shows how little you actually know about this game.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
he ranga just keeps producing.

they need to call the waca and borrow the super soaker fof half time.

Parra Pride

Coach
Your saying the broncos are playing amatuerish, yet its only been 10 mins on tv.

And im pretty sure the broncos arent one of the two best teams in the comp. You lost to Melbourne and Stgeorge.

Bunniesdouche enjoys spinning the facts to make 50uff$ less lol worthy, it doesn't work though.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You know we are 5th.. not in the top 2. It also wasn't that long ago you were predicting us to fall out of the 8. :p
Manly are easily the best team in the comp, your 2nd, Dragons 3rd.

Cowboys and Storm will be lucky to win 1 finals game between the 2 of them.

We beat Manly, we're 40 minutes away from potentially beating you guys, and we held the Dragons tryless for 67 minutes.

If we win this game I'm certain we'll make the 8, we make the 8 I'll put money on us winning our first game in the finals.

Spanner in the works

First Grade

We beat Manly, we're 40 minutes away from potentially beating you guys, and we held the Dragons tryless for 67 minutes.

If we win this game I'm certain we'll make the 8, we make the 8 I'll put money on us winning our first game in the finals.

:lol:

thorson1987

Coach

More proof that you know nothing.

beave

Coach
Have a look at BM predictions in his signature block boys, he knows what he is talking about, he's a Rugby League Oracle!!!!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal

Someone who knows little about the game will blindly look at the ladder and presume every team, from 1st to 16th, is precisely where they should be in terms of how good they are.

That is not the case, the ladder often makes teams look much worse or much better than they are. The ladder tells you there is 5 teams way ahead of the rest, there isn't, 2 of those 5 are overrated and won't do anything in the finals (when it matters). Of the 3 that are better than the rest, we've beaten one, we're a good chance of beating another, and we went toe to toe with the 3rd and got a lot closer to a KO than most.

Someone who knows little about the game will blindly look at the ladder and presume every team, from 1st to 16th, is precisely where they should be in terms of how good they are.

That is not the case, the ladder often makes teams look much worse or much better than they are. The ladder tells you there is 5 teams way ahead of the rest, there isn't, 2 of those 5 are overrated and won't do anything in the finals (when it matters). Of the 3 that are better than the rest, we've beaten one, we're a good chance of beating another, and we went toe to toe with the 3rd and got a lot closer to a KO than most.

:lol: and the Sharks beat the Dragons. what a dumbass

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Stick to AFL nanger, you know as much about league as an intoxicated sea slug.

Jason Maher

Immortal
14-6 halftime. Interesting stats. In our advantage 326m to 195 hit up metres, 10 missed tackles to 24 missed, 3-0 penalty count.

Broncos are playing amateurish undisciplined play, it's almost like they're trying to copy our usual style.

We're 40 minutes away from being 2-0 against the 2 best teams in the comp.

:lol:

You lost 16-0 against the best team in the comp. True, you had a real dig that night. Pity you've been unable to have real dig in most of your other games against lesser opposition.

Not sure if I'm allowed to spoil the 9 coverage, suffice to say there is a very interesting video ref call in the second half.

Latest posts