What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Women in League R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 16-12 Broncos | NIB, Perth

R16: SOU v BRI

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
He played well tonight GI. He came up against an underdone Hodges, but he retains his good form against him. Unlike Cooper, Inglis actually has the wood on Hodges.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He played well tonight GI. He came up against an underdone Hodges, but he retains his good form against him. Unlike Cooper, Inglis actually has the wood on Hodges.
And if the world was fair he'd be using that good form against Hodges while wearing a blue jersey...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Gutsy, gutsy effort from the boys tonight.

The Broncs threw everything at them in the last period of the game, but the defence was huge.

So much for the morons bagging GI, that is just hate, he was massive.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don't think anyone would deny Inglis is talented. Its just questionable if he does it every week.

aarondoyle

Juniors
That was the wettest game I have ever seen in my 28 years. It's like the decided to play the game in someone's fish pond.

skeepe

Immortal
Chris Sandow is an absolute merkin. He would have known that the only thing he could do by launching himself at Hoffman's legs is cause injury, and he did it anyway.

Biggest dog act I've seen in some time.

BranVan3000

Coach
Chris Sandow is an absolute merkin. He would have known that the only thing he could do by launching himself at Hoffman's legs is cause injury, and he did it anyway.

Biggest dog act I've seen in some time.

Oh please, footballers have been taught forEVER that tackles around the legs are good tackles

Suddenly there is this unsubstantiated claim in the past week that taking a standing player down at the legs is dangerous?

haha

Juniors
He's been massive ever since he joined souffs, that's the point we make.

:lol:

Champ there is a lol@50uff$ thread for geniuss like you to play in, no need to try and hijack a match thread.

Back on topic -I think we were lucky Yow Yeh was out.
The weather affected the Broncos attack more than ours because we play one out wet weather footy under Langy every week.

Last edited:

African Monkey

First Grade
a lot of people will be devastated by this result on this forum that's for sure. those poor poor people, their weekend has now been ruined.

Daddycool

Juniors
Good solid win by the Rabbits. Wet weather football is a real leveler and on a dry track you would have expected the Broncos to win. However, both sides had to play in the same conditions and the Rabbits applied themselves a bit better. The key for them will be to continue this form and try to string more than a few wins together. Although 8 losses from 14 games suggests that could be beyond them.

Latest posts