What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Women in League R16 | Fri | Tigers 6-16 Bulldogs | Campbelltown

R16: WST v CBY

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironhorse

Juniors
Ennis man of the match ??? I would have given it to Hodkinson i think , very good kicking game and defence tonight .

Perth Tiger

Bench
Fairly average game from the tigers but that is what they have been dishing up for the last two months. Ellis and galloway the only ones who came hold their heads up

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Far out that Tim Simona is a grubby little merkin. Comes into NRL thinking he's king shit. Blind sights Houston by pushing him in the back like a cat against the knights. He always tries to put big shots on all the time and then tonight, he goes in to purposely injure Barba's knee. What a grub

Vic Mackey

Referee
Our defence was good but fmd slowest backs in the comp. We were terrible, bye can't come quick enough. We just haven't got going this season...

Robert Lui is at best a park footballer.

His defensive read in the Pritchard try was laughable and in attack he made me long for a return to the JMo at #7 days...

The quicker he's gone, the better.

Well I expect the Jacob Miller fan club to come back down to Earth a bit.

He is 18 years old. I have watched a lot of football in my time this kid is going to be very good in my opinion.

The tatics was wrong for him tonight and Farah went to Lui too often but for mine Miller didn't do much wrong for a guy in his 4th first grade game, I just wish he did more of the kicking in general play (he has a good long kicking game).

I am more convinced than every that he is going to be our long term half back.

I left with about 15 to go so can somebody confirm whether either team made more than 1 linebreak (Pritchard and Lui)? It was the dullest game I've seen since Balmain v Cowboys in 1999. The Bulldogs should've kicked a field goal to go up 1-0 and had the game called off. Without Benji we go from a fringe top-8 side to wooden spooners.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2 line breaks each - Lui & Ellis for the Tigers - Pritchard and J Moz for Canterbury.

I've seen far duller games btw. Good to get a win on the board!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
It was a terrible game of football and both teams IMO would have been belted by a better side.

As for Ennis, I can't stand the grubby f**kwit, and he remains a liability, but I thought he had them on the front foot all night.

Galloway was superb - I can't understand why he isn't mentioned an an Origin contender. He has been out most consistent forward all season, and that was his best game this season. 183 metres, made at least 10 metres on every hit up and dragged players with him left right and centre. The other day there was an article saying NSW needed some props to stand up - he did exactly that but I bet he will still be ignored.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
He is 18 years old. I have watched a lot of football in my time this kid is going to be very good in my opinion.

The tatics was wrong for him tonight and Farah went to Lui too often but for mine Miller didn't do much wrong for a guy in his 4th first grade game, I just wish he did more of the kicking in general play (he has a good long kicking game).

I am more convinced than every that he is going to be our long term half back.
Why,he is 18 with 3 or 4 games under his belt,and out played Lui.
I've got nothing against him. Every time Lui misses a tackle he is rightly criticised (I'm usually leading the charge). Miller missed plenty on Friday night and nobody has mentioned it at all.