What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st EF | Sat 7:45pm | Cowboys 33-16 Broncos | Dairy Farmers

Elimination Final winner: Cowboys v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Michael Morgan
8. Matthew Scott (c) 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Jason Taumalolo 16. Ashton Sims 17. Scott Bolton
Reserves: 18. Joel Riethmuller 19. Anthony Mitchell

2012teams-bri-alt.jpg

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Dale Copley 6. Corey Norman 7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Sam Thaiday 12. Alex Glenn 13. Corey Parker

Interchange: 14. Ben Hunt 15. Josh McGuire 16. Ben Te'o 17. Matt Gillett

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Dave Abood and Luke Potter
Video Referees: Paul Simpkins and Chris Ward

Intrust Super Cup Finals Week 2
Minor SF: Wynnum Manly (BRI) v Norths (BRI) at BMD Kougari, Sat 2:00pm
Major SF: Redcliffe (BRI) v Tweed Heads (GLD) at Dolphin Oval, Sun 1:15pm

nrl-fw1nqlbri.jpg

Last edited:

timka4

Bench
Cowboys should win this, Broncos will put up a good fight I think, but the Cowboys will be too classy.

Cowboys by 22

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Expected Broncos lineup

1. Hoffman
2. Beale
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Norman
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Civoniceva
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Hunt
15. McGuire
16. Gillett
17. Te'o

It's a strong side, but right now most of them are playing like busteds. If they can somehow regain their early season form, it would be a contest. If they play like last week, the Cowboys will run up a cricket score.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'd like to say Cows by 40, but every time I make a prediction like that, it goes the other way, so I'm saying donkeys by 40. ;-)

Sleep

Juniors
Cowboys comfortably in the end. I think it'll be tight for the bulk of the match but they'll skip away with it towards the end.

user_nat

Coach
Broncos by 1.
79th minute Peter Wallace field goal from 84 metres out that is still rising as it leaves the stadium.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
JT, Bowen and Morgan would have liked seeing Gordon and Coote in the clear a few times up the middle last friday night. Penrith had every chance to win it but couldn't execute and scoring points is something we aven't had a lot of trouble with lately. Should b a cracker though but form says an easy win to us and can't see them getting the lead another Hodges try from a 2m forward pass again.

I'd imagine Norman has had plenty in his ear about his ball hogging and will not be so bad this week (Wally sounded like he was about to run out on the field and bitch slap him).

Unfortunately i won't be flying up for this one

renouf

Juniors
Norman's been hogging the ball for most of the season tho.

Brisbane still have some big game players, so they'll be up for this. Problem is we can't score tries when we need to.

natheel

Coach
i just can't see Broncos winning here

Cowboys by 18

I think this will be the only match that's one sided this round

Latest posts