What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st PF | Fri | Storm 40-12 Sea Eagles | AAMI

Preliminary Final result: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firechild

First Grade
Play the Watmough drinking game this weekend. Take a shot whenever he gives away a penalty or makes an error.

Planning to stay sober eh? 1 penalty and 1 error against the Cowpats. That was probably his worst performance in that regard for a while.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
No Toyota Cup match unfortunately, but I understand the reasoning behind the double header in Sydney.

If there is any information about what the curtain raiser will be that would be appreciated.

northwest9

Juniors
Just checked with the video ref, he said the plan is to have Manly win by 2.

this

melbourne will not be allowed to win. all sydney GF is the orders, toovey v his old mate dessie is what the NRL has requested, the refs will do the rest

Michael Bishop

Juniors
If Storm play anything like they did against Souffs then Manly won't get close, even with the aid of both referees and the video refs.
Need someone to do a Tonya Harding on Slater if we're any chance.

Usain Bolt

Bench
This 2 grubbiest teams in the NRL, hoping for major fireworks by will probably end up settling for a sparkler or 2.

Evenflow

Bench
lol I love your delusion, comparing your rorting abortion of a club to mine. Time will tell, your boys might be joining the saints in vegas in less than a week!

My comparison was clearly in regards to how much people hate my team and how people hated the merged entity that you follow and nothing else. I would've thought that was pretty obvious but you are a Stains fan.......

Anyway, so i'll ask you again since you didn't answer. What would you rather? Be hated and be in the finals like our mob is OR be just as hated like your mob is and not be in the finals like your mob isn't?

Hutty1986

Immortal
My comparison was clearly in regards to how much people hate my team and how people hated the merged entity that you follow and nothing else. I would've thought that was pretty obvious but you are a Stains fan.......

Anyway, so i'll ask you again since you didn't answer. What would you rather? Be hated and be in the finals like our mob is OR be just as hated like your mob is and not be in the finals like your mob isn't?

And I clearly answered your question-I just found it funny you think the hatred levels is at all comparable between the teams. I'd rather follow a club out of contention this year than follow a club that has such a 'unique' approach to staying under the cap. I'm pretty comfortable with that, as are plenty of other people.

Edit: Anyway, I'm sure we can dribble about the hatred of each other's clubs elsewhere. This weekend's prelim will be a beauty

Last edited:

Grapple

Bench
Manly betting options are as following...

1. Matai getting placed on report for a dangerous tackle: $1.40
2. Matai getting sin binned: $2:40
3. Matai getting injured: $1:25
4. Matai fighting the ref: $3:80
5. Tony Williams spare tackle: $3:00
6. Anthony Watmough incorrect play the ball: $ 1.15
7. Glenn Stewart elbow to the head: $1.60
8. Foran touching the ball and claiming not to: $1:80

Nice Beaver

First Grade

You need a hobby mate.

They'd frame a market on the Dogs standing back 5 metres and lying down like cats but they don't open makets on sure things......

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

What does the Tony Williams spare tackle entail ? Do he have to make one he doesn't need too or something ?