What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st PF | Fri | Storm 40-12 Sea Eagles | AAMI

Preliminary Final result: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Manly betting options are as following...

1. Matai getting placed on report for a dangerous tackle: $1.40
2. Matai getting sin binned: $2:40
3. Matai getting injured: $1:25
4. Matai fighting the ref: $3:80
5. Tony Williams spare tackle: $3:00
6. Anthony Watmough incorrect play the ball: $ 1.15
7. Glenn Stewart elbow to the head: $1.60
8. Foran touching the ball and claiming not to: $1:80

:lol::lol::lol:

And you pull me up on a spelling mistake!!!!

DICKHEAD!!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
To be honest I don't really care either way. :lol: What is it with Manly fans on this board? There's a couple of decent ones but bloody hell, there's a lot of douche bags it seems.

Funny, I was thinking exactly the same thing about Dogs fans on here.

Now go and play in your game day thread princess.

effnic

Bench
To be honest I don't really care either way. :lol: What is it with Manly fans on this board? There's a couple of decent ones but bloody hell, there's a lot of douche bags it seems.

Hahahahaha is this comment serious?? Bag our players and expect us to buy you flowers? Another one of LU's finest.

t-ba

Post Whore

Bulldogs fan trolling in the game day thread and getting precious when called up on it: MARKET CLOSED, collect your winnings (@ $1.01)

Grapple

Bench
Hahahahaha is this comment serious?? Bag our players and expect us to buy you flowers? Another one of LU's finest.

I've seen enough of your posts to conclude you're a complete knob head.

Bulldogs fan trolling in the game day thread and getting precious when called up on it: MARKET CLOSED, collect your winnings (@ $1.01)

Not precious or trolling. Just a lot of you're unable to have a laugh at your own team, that's all.

The Eagle

Juniors
I've seen enough of your posts to conclude you're a complete knob head.

Not precious or trolling. Just a lot of you're unable to have a laugh at your own team, that's all.

Mostly because we've had the same team for about 5 years, we haven't bought a new one

Disco

Bench
This is the first game this year i have gone into not confident that Manly can win it.

God i hope im wrong