What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd PF | Sat | Bulldogs 32-8 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Preliminary Final result: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

1347549671_img0.gif
Piss off you smack addict

Packy

Bench
Should be a cracker. No matter who wins, I'll be going for one of these teams the next week. Can someone please muzzle/ban Bunniesman so that can't change?

Burgess, Luke and Inglis are the big dangers. I don't think we'll allow Reynolds the time with the ball in hand that the Raiders did.

Gonna be a great game. I predict a huge game from Kasiano and Pritchard.

Dogs 28 - 24

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Ennis to run his mouth off at the scrum and then look confused after he has no idea what Burgess sledged back at him

Red Bear

Referee
We have exceeded everyones expectations this year and I have seen us break any number of supposed hoodoo's in the process. All I have heard all year is that Souths can't do this and can't do that. Then, once we've gone and done it anyway, all I've heard is excuses from fans of other teams and the media as to why we shouldn't have but we did. This player was missing, that penalty went our way. Everyone expected us to miss the 8. Then when we were certain of the 8, they expected us to miss the 4. Then when we made the 4 they expected us out in straight sets. We had a set back in week one and everyone wrote us off, yet here we are. Still punching above our weight.

Already the Doggies fans are writing us off. Timmah is so smug about this game that he is thinking about moving to San Francisco and starting to enjoy the smell of his own farts.

We have played the Dogs twice this year and we matched up well against them on both occassions. Sure we have our defensive issues out wide but the Dogs have primarily beaten their opponents up the middle and the middle third is our strength.

We will be looking to test them out up the middle through the likes of Isaac Luke and he will relish the thought of getting amongst the Dogs big forwards.

Yes Barba is a weapon, but we have a weapon up the back as well. Their forwards are more creative than ours but our halves are more creative than theirs. We have more big game experience across the park and another key fact that everyone is overlooking is that the Dogs are the most penalised team in the comp and Souths are the best team at converting penalties into points.

The Doggies strength is Hasler. He knows what it takes and he will do his best to have the Dogs cherry ripe for this. Sure the Dogs are favorites and deservedly so but write us off at your own peril.

Regardless of the result, as a Souths supporter I've had a great season. The best that I can remember. I was around for 87 and 89 but I was only young and can only remember bits and pieces and since then I haven't had much to cheer for until now. I'll be there on Saturday, as I was last Saturday. Hopefully I'll be amongst 35,000 other Souths supporters and 70 odd thousand fans at the match. If we win, I'll be elated, if we lose then I'll be thinking about next year for the first time in 2012. Considering that this usually happens around April / May for me, I'm in rarified air at the moment and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

This game should be an absolute belter and every fan of both teams should be looking forward to it.
:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Already the Doggies fans are writing us off. Timmah is so smug about this game that he is thinking about moving to San Francisco and starting to enjoy the smell of his own farts.

:lol: You pathetic snivelling, pissweak troll.

I'm smug because my team won more games than any other this year, because we finished first and because my team has earned the f**king right.

For the record, I already enjoy the smell of my own farts. At least I don't think my own shit doesn't stink... ;-)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Does anyone have the slightest hint of what the f**k 0neye is one about? I don't think a single one of his posts has ever mad the slightest bit of sense.

I really, really, really want to see souffs win this after the way Timmah has carried on.

Timmah

Staff member
Yes, my two lines of text compared to DKoR's whiney bitch essay is really comparable :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Under the radar? You remember being minor premiers right?

And lol @ the excuses starting. Canberra made the same ones.

IF we win, it'll be because we were the better team and not because it was rigged for us.

You're perfect too Moffo!

If we lose I'll be cheering loudly for the Dogs against whoever wins in the scum playoff, Scum Sea Eagles v Southern Storm Scum.

Tanks buddy :)

BranVan3000

Coach
:lol: You pathetic snivelling, pissweak troll.

I'm smug because my team won more games than any other this year, because we finished first and because my team has earned the f**king right.

For the record, I already enjoy the smell of my own farts. At least I don't think my own shit doesn't stink... ;-)

:?

Earl

Coach
If this game is drawn after 80 minutes I think i want to see Timmah and Bunniesman bitchslap the shit out of each other until a winner is decided.

Timmah

Staff member
Well I've got some people angry (or at least confused), mission accomplished. :D

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I'm confident that if every player on the field from both teams plays as good as they possibly can, then South Sydney will win. No doubt about it we have more brilliant individuals.

However this is a team game and it must be said that Canterbury are the better team.

It should be a cracking match.

This.

If both teams play their best and every individual to their potential then Souths win it. Across the park Souths have the Dogs measure its just a matter of getting their shit together on the night.

Unfortunately for the Rabbitohs this is often their issue and the Dogs on the other hand are extremely consistent. In saying that however, I trust the big occasion will bring the best out of Souths.

Rabbitohs by 10-12.