What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd PF | Sat | Bulldogs 32-8 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Preliminary Final result: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Souths halves >>>>>>>>>>bulldogs halves

If sutton and Reynolds really take off early with inglis chiming in souths will win

Souths will win. Dogs have too many ex eels who can't perform in big games

Doesn't say much for The Eels does it? :lol:

0neye

1148107.jpg

Evenflow

Bench
:lol: You pathetic snivelling, pissweak troll.

I'm smug because my team won more games than any other this year, because we finished first and because my team has earned the f**king right.

For the record, I already enjoy the smell of my own farts. At least I don't think my own shit doesn't stink... ;-)

Oh Oh. Looks like the finals pressure are getting to Tim Tam and he's showing the first signs of meltdown, or he's on his rags. Or both which is the most likely scenario.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:roll:

Maybe 2011 Sutton.

Ooooooh, don't dare denounce the great Sutton! :crazy:

Oh Oh. Looks like the finals pressure are getting to Tim Tam and he's showing the first signs of meltdown, or he's on his rags. Or both which is the most likely scenario.

I'll go with both.

Aren't you worried about Manly spanking your mob?

Red Bear

Referee
Souths halves >>>>>>>>>>bulldogs halves

If sutton and Reynolds really take off early with inglis chiming in souths will win

Souths will win. Dogs have too many ex eels who can't perform in big games
I'd agree with that. Luke>Ennis as well.

But the Dogs pack has played at such a high level all season that if they continue that it wont matter how good Souths halves are, the Dogs will still be firing via that very good ball playing ability of Kasiano, Graham and the like.

Of course if Souths step up and match the doggies in the forward battle the game becomes very interesting

the dude

Juniors
Both Souths Vs Dogs games have been fought hard. The nerves are hitting it's gonna be either side 1-6

natheel

Coach
Halves are an even match

Reynolds > Sutton
Reynolds > Keating

Josh Reynolds has done well but sutton has gone onto another level and has really led by example this year. Turning into the player he was always capable of

On keating he has done well this year under Dessie but lets face it he is a stop gap for hodkinson. He is an ordinary player similar to Mortimer will be found out.

BranVan3000

Coach
Reynolds is more creative than Sutton but if Sutton can get his running game, especially off of Luke, then he is very dangerous. Better than Reynolds in defence too

What natheel says is true, he is totally living up to what we have been asking for years. Week to week consistency and more. He is nearly always the player covering in defence, running the extra yards, having a second dig in attack these days. Great to see from him

Of course we all know he is a lock playing at five eight