What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sat | Panthers 14-15 Sharks | Centrebet

Heritage Round result: Panthers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklin2323

Immortal
Coote IMO has been well below first grade standard this season and even with Flash out injured I'd be looking at replacing him.

:lol::lol: Walsh & Coote must of knocked you back for a blowie or something. The constant bagging despite their performance is getting boring.

Coote last night: 17 Hitups. 205m gained. 7 tackles no missed. 1 try. 4 kicks.

Hmm hardly had a terrible game. His error before the Graham try he fell over. Other then that he was great.

mxlegend99

Referee
You seriously need to get over your Walsh hate plenty of kickers have missed goals from the positions walsh missed those two from tonight.
I wasn't hating on Walsh. I was pointing out that goal kicking was the difference between losing and winning in that game. Which is a fact... we nail one of those sideline kicks and we walk away winners.

Luke Walsh doesn't have much strength behind his kicks and when he does slot them over from out wide they barely go over. Meanwhile we have Burns available who kicked 20 odd in a row last year and while there were some easy ones, he nailed a few hard ones too. IMO him kicking yesterday could have even been the difference between a win and a loss. Which isn't to slam Walsh... he's only small and isn't our first choice kicker. I just don't think he's our second best either.

:lol::lol: Walsh & Coote must of knocked you back for a blowie or something. The constant bagging despite their performance is getting boring.

Coote last night: 17 Hitups. 205m gained. 7 tackles no missed. 1 try. 4 kicks.

Hmm hardly had a terrible game. His error before the Graham try he fell over. Other then that he was great.
He made 3 errors... 2 of them leading directly to points against us (8 in total) and one which stopped our momentum right at the end and killed any chance of winning the game.

All of the errors were basic and while you can cop a single basic error here and there, 3 of them in one game is pityful and when they well and truly account for the margin you lose by you can't exactly say he had a great game.

He did some good things for us. Sure. But at the end of the day he did more to help the Sharks win then he did the Panthers. At no point this season has he looked like he is playing to his potential. I know he's capable of some great play, but being safe at the back was one of his biggest strengths and it has been a long while since he has looked safe for mine.