What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 1 | Wed | NSW 10-18 QLD | Etihad

ORIGIN I WINNER: NSW or QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
It's really not

so stop whining.......
It really is. In the way that counts. It might not be geographically but that's just semantics. In the way that counts, crowd support, it most certainly is.

It will be 80% QLD fans. The Cronk/Slater/Smith factor as well as the anti-nsw factor means the vast majority of Victorians that show up will be cheering for QLD.

Canard

Immortal
I went in 2009, its the most "bi-partisan" Origin game you will go to, which makes it a somewhat unique atmosphere.

Id say its 60/40 to QLD at best. Large sections of the crowd are Kiwis, and they pick a state from a young age.

We need to win this game to have a chance in the series. Going to QueeNZland for a potential series decider will be pushing shit up a hill

Pigskin

Juniors
Standard faire, Qld dominate for 60 mins, build a big lead. Couple of late tries to the blues to make scoreboard look better. We all knew it was a flogging.

Qld by 12.

Only 2 more sleeps blue Princesses ! Hope you stocked up on your Kleenex this week.

Oink !

blacklock

Juniors
Standard faire, Qld dominate for 60 mins, build a big lead. Couple of late tries to the blues to make scoreboard look better. We all knew it was a flogging.

Qld by 12.

Only 2 more sleeps blue Princesses ! Hope you stocked up on your Kleenex this week.

Oink !
lol nice

Jobdog

Live Update Team

Qld by 12.

Oink !
Dreaming.

This year's our year.

Dragon2010

First Grade
You are a grade A moron.

Beat me to it. Some people are the biggest knobs on this forum and cry non-stop.

If NSW start strong and build momentum we will be strong. I'm going NSW by 1-13 in a tight match-up.

F*ck me some people in this forum are bitter as well. Support your bloody state and stop complaining about everything with "if's or "but's".

Danish

Referee
Even if NSW fielded an entire team of kurt gidleys I'd still be screaming for them to win.

f**k QLD, and f**k the maroons. Time to unleash on these merkins like a poorly managed dam release

BDR

First Grade
I'm stocked up on kleenex too. Nothing more satisfying than a victory wank.

Evenflow

Bench
QLD by 8 with New South Queenslander GI to win MOM and me clean getting the early $15. Well one can hope anyway.

Latest posts