What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 1 | Wed | NSW 10-18 QLD | Etihad

ORIGIN I WINNER: NSW or QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diggo

Juniors
Uh oh.. The NSWelshmen are actually starting to believe they can win it this year. Happens every year for the last few years. I too, am from NSW, but I am a realist and I'm betting big on another QLD victory. Sorry.. but there's nothing we can do about this era of QLD dominance.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So you're happy to do your money? May as well walk out the back and throw it away.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Uh oh.. The NSWelshmen are actually starting to believe they can win it this year. Happens every year for the last few years. I too, am from NSW, but I am a realist and I'm betting big on another QLD victory. Sorry.. but there's nothing we can do about this era of QLD dominance.

I'm fairly sure there's been a lot more justified optimism this year than the past few, and why not?

And your use of the term 'realist' is pretty funny..

blacklock

Juniors
inglis will be motm. he is on fire this season. hard to defend an attack which includes him...and hard to attack a team with a defender as good as slater in the back.

diggo

Juniors
So you're happy to do your money? May as well walk out the back and throw it away.

I'm up several thousand after the last few origin series'. NSW have certainly narrowed the gap this year, but are still a long way off. QLD are overs @ $1.50, mostly due to NSW fans blind betting. I'll take over's every day of the week.

Dragon2010

First Grade

F*ck off traitor. No reason NSW can't win.

2n8v5hj.jpg

The Gambler

Juniors
I'm up several thousand after the last few origin series'. NSW have certainly narrowed the gap this year, but are still a long way off. QLD are overs @ $1.50, mostly due to NSW fans blind betting. I'll take over's every day of the week.
Whilst Queensland are deserved favourites - I am fascinated by the claim that $1.50 is overs. NSW have every chance of winning tonight.