What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 3 | Wed 4 Jul | QLD 21-20 NSW | Suncorp

ORIGIN III WINNER: QLD or NSW

• Total voters

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: Nice troll attempt Bear but Steve Rogers pre-dates GI by 16 years.

Timmah said:
Irrespective of who you claim to be "responsible" for GP making its way into Origin, the fact is that there are few people who think a drawn series going to the previous series result is actually a fair way of doing things.

Who I claim? It's obvious where it came from!

Those who think a draw is a fair result are entitled to their opinions. The fact that fans & the media are still dissatisfied with golden point only proves to strengthen their argument.

Regardless of all the NSW witch hunts, mum insults & hypocrisy I'm really looking forward to tonight's game. Everything leads me to believe tonight could be NSW's night but it's moments like these that Qld invariably win. Didn't think after Lockyer's retirement I could be as pumped for an Origin game but this game is getting mighty close...and there hasn't been a television/sporting event more that even came close to last year.

To all the (classy) Blues supporters who continually posted in the Interstate board even when times were grim and congratulated us on every victory, best of luck and may the best team win.

To the trolls and hypocrites.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!

Big Pete

Referee
No.

There was a try taken off us which should have been awarded to Lockyer but that's it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
f**k this is a massive game, definitely not getting the hopes up too much though, too many let-downs in the past 6 years. If NSW start well and the halves actually step up, we are a massive chance. Will be a great game

MSIH

Bench
Can't believe I've only been at "work" for half an hour.

Can't wait for tonight, it's going to be massive. Go the Blues.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
up by 24 at halftime.......pies in the taylor household that is.

As much as i would love to see us put a score on and seal the victory at suncorp the hype and lead up so far has demanded nothing less then some last minute miracle try to end up winning by one.

blacklock

Juniors
qld will roll over nsw in this one. they will be stinging from their loss... i think it will be a clinic.

Red Bear

Referee
Going to go ahead and assume you meant Mat rogers

Anyway, agree with your other sentiments. Should be a cracker of a game, I've got rare confidence NSW can pull this one off, would be a great effort if we were to win against what has been just a phenominal Qld generation of players. Cant wait

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Lumped on Queensland on Betfair, free money, everybody knows NSW will gag it up tonight.

Fanks in advance for the free money NSW mug fans.

Queensland 24-10 NSW

Packy

Bench
I don't think GI will be as benificial at FB as many expect. Slater will be a huge loss. GI doesn't get to every single kick like Slater does and while he might be harder to contain coming back with the ball, it won't be as often.

I am tipping 22 - 18 to NSW, but I am a bias f**khead like everyone else here so meh.

Patorick

Staff member
Can't tip against QLD.

Blue to dominate for 70 minutes, QLD to win it in the last ten minutes and break all our hearts again.

Field goal in extra time, to really stick the shank in.

God-King Dean

Immortal

Who I claim? It's obvious where it came from!

Those who think a draw is a fair result are entitled to their opinions. The fact that fans & the media are still dissatisfied with golden point only proves to strengthen their argument.

Regardless of all the NSW witch hunts, mum insults & hypocrisy I'm really looking forward to tonight's game. Everything leads me to believe tonight could be NSW's night but it's moments like these that Qld invariably win. Didn't think after Lockyer's retirement I could be as pumped for an Origin game but this game is getting mighty close...and there hasn't been a television/sporting event more that even came close to last year.

To all the (classy) Blues supporters who continually posted in the Interstate board even when times were grim and congratulated us on every victory, best of luck and may the best team win.

To the trolls and hypocrites.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!

qft. Nothing pissed me off more than those NSWelshman who couldn't cop losing saying "I'm not watching Origin anymore!" "I only care about club footy anyway." "Origin is dead."

I've always said all these years of losing will make the next NSW victory so much sweeter. Too bad those will miss out when that happens.

*edit* Actually, they'll probably be the first ones in here bragging.