What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 3 | Wed 4 Jul | QLD 21-20 NSW | Suncorp

ORIGIN III WINNER: QLD or NSW

• Total voters

Pigskin

Juniors
Not long to go now Cockies ! Are you ready to have all your hopes crushed like grapes as per normal ? Lets hope its a good game and I'm sure it will be with the Maroons running roughshod over the standard faire that the blues have dished up for years and will again tonight.

Qld 13+

Oink !

Hutty1986

Immortal
Not long to go now Cockies ! Are you ready to have all your hopes crushed like grapes as per normal ? Lets hope its a good game and I'm sure it will be with the Maroons running roughshod over the standard faire that the blues have dished up for years and will again tonight.

Qld 13+

Oink !

:lol: You'll disappear soon enough

Pigskin

Juniors
You say that every game Hutty, and win or lose you are correct ... as per usual. Feel free to survey the evidence.

Maybe a post or two immediately following the game in all the excitement ie actually on the game itself.

The Dragons and NSW. Part 2 of your 48 hours of being totally crap is just over 5 hours away.

Oink !

Hutty1986

Immortal
You say that every game Hutty, and win or lose you are correct ... as per usual. Feel free to survey the evidence.

Maybe a post or two immediately following the game in all the excitement ie actually on the game itself.

The Dragons and NSW. Part 2 of your 48 hours of being totally crap is just over 5 hours away.

Oink !

:lol: Can't wait, Piggy

azza18

Juniors
I hope we win, but I can't ignore the similarities between this year and last year: we should have won game 1, then we won game 2 in sydney, then at suncorp for lockys farewell we got absolutely bent over and the game was pretty much lost in the first 30 min. Hopefully there's not a repeat of game last year tonight, and that the drought is ended.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
It has been a dry cool day up here. The track should be fairly dry, but expect some dew to have gathered once the sun goes down. It was 5deg when I left for work this morning, so it will be a cold night. Suncorp surface has been pretty shit lately too.

First points will be crucial. Inglis for FTS if QLD get an early attacking set deep in Blue territory. Anyone's guess if not.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Queensland should win unfortunately. Best team on paper, played together for years, home ground advantage, won the last 6 series - pretty much everything that could be in their favour is.

Fire

First Grade
QLD by four. My gut is telling me they'll pull this one out of the fire. Hope I'm wrong. Carn Blues!

Pigskin

Juniors
Hey, at least both sets of supporters think they can win ... thats what its all about.

Bring on the main event. Hurry up already.

all my chores are underway or done ... thats it ... kids ... to the bath ... early !

Oink !

Bretto

Bench
I've still gotta drive home from work, from Brisbane, to Sunshine Coast. Hopefully get home by 8, quick meal, shower, beer, recliner, giddy up.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
still have no clue who will win this one, promising sign for future series. Petro to hopefully go out on a high.

MSIH

Bench
Civ should've done a Justin Langer and gone out with a champion to avoid possibly going out a loser.

Pigskin

Juniors
2.5 hrs to go.

no send offs, no controversial video ref decisions, penalties where warranted

a nice fat 10 meters

and Qld to play to the best of their ability, therefore winning by 28 :D

Oink !

Latest posts